Who's your favorite celeb & why?

Posted by taygovp

Pretty self explanatory. Mine is Samuel L . Jackson. Who else could pull off cool in every role he has? He can be anybody! This thread is off limits to the mention of people who are famous for doing everyday stuff or everyday people (e.g. Paris Hilton, Reality show rejects)

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Jim Carey! He is my all time favorite actor. He is friggin' crazy!

Micheal Myers and Dana Carvey did a great job in "Waynes World (1&2)"

Oh, and Jack Black! That guy is awesome! Especially in "Envy"

Ben Stiller is pretty cool too.

So there you go. My top five favorite actors/celebs.

Posted by Chronic

My favorite is probably.

Tom Green cuz he is like the funniest dude on earth. (to me)

Posted by taygovp

Quoting Chronic: My favorite is probably.

Tom Green cuz he is like the funniest dude on earth. (to me)

Has he even cracked a joke in the last few years? He WAS funny.

Posted by Crazy K

Hmm I cant really say.

Ill list different catagories..

Actor: Morgan Freeman, Samuel L. Jackson, Keifer Sutherland (past movies, not the 24 show), Adam Sandler, etc.

Actress: Hilary Swank Just became my favorite Actress from playing in Million dollar Baby. She did such a wonderous job in this film. Very sad indeed.

Comedian: All of them ;)
I like many...

Band: Lynyrd Skynyrd (Soft Rock/Country)
One of the best Rock groups out there, Can I get A Free Bird... :)

Singer: Lil Wyte (Rap)
His rap skills are superb and yet he aint quite to famous.

And thats about all I could think of.

Posted by Chronic

Quoting taygovp: Has he even cracked a joke in the last few years? He WAS funny.

I dont think so but his blogs are kinda funny.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]Denzel Washington. You can tell him to play something crazy like an astronaut, and he'll still win you an Oscar.[/COLOR]

Posted by Prince Redon

Personally I like Jonny Deep. He seems to fit just about any part he plays...Edward sissors hands, Pirates of the Carribian, Don Juan Demarko...To me he seems to be one of the best actors today because of the way he can adapt for the part he is playing.

Posted by Bebop

Brad Pitt is an awesome actor and very good looking ;-*
That Buschemi guy (SP?) whos first name I've forgotton is a great actor too. Y'know, the funny looking one.

Posted by Ch

Quoting Bebop: That Buschemi guy (SP?) whos first name I've forgotton is a great actor too. Y'know, the funny looking one.

His first name is Steve

And my favorite celebrity would have to be Hunter S. Thompson the writer or Ron Livingston the actor. Angelina Jolie is hot. I guess I'll just throw her in there too.

Posted by taygovp

Quoting Bebop: Brad Pitt is an awesome actor and very good looking.

He is a really good actor and he seems so smooth. He always seems to have that "I know I'm the ****" smirk on his face. And with good reason. Jeniffer anniston to Angelina Jolie. Who's complaining?

Posted by epeefolk

Did you know Samuel L. Jackson is playing the troop commander guy in the Halo movie, but hes not my favorite, my favorite is Christian Bale just cause he's the best.

Posted by The Judge

Vin Diesel.

Posted by veritas

I agree with prince redon. Jonny Depp is awseome in all his movies. I just saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Jonny and Tim Burton arte amazing together. like edward siscorhands and Sleepy Hollow

Posted by Bebop

Quoting 2fast4u: I agree with prince redon. Jonny Depp is awseome in all his movies. I just saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Jonny and Tim Burton arte amazing together. like edward siscorhands and Sleepy Hollow

When have you seen Edward Scissor hands act with this, Sleepy Hollow? LOL lol olol

Posted by KoH

Cary Grant. Although bi-sexual, he's my role-model.

Then there's Jimmy Stuart, 2nd favorite, for his role in Harvey. Absolutely one of the best movies ever.

Posted by Black_Wolf

Bruce Campbell - I love the guy b/c he doesn't do it for the money. Never has. Him and Sam have just always wanted to be in the business and they did it. Plus Campbell's just got such a sweet look to him. I love all his movies and I love the fact that he's still doing terrible B Movies like Alien Apocalypse and Terminal Invasion, both of which I love. But Bubba Ho-Tep, there's a movie. Great freggin' movie. I've never seen a better Elvis than Campbell. Also, he's used his money and fame to do something worth while like preserve the natural forests of the United States. He's got a foundation for it. He's just a class act. A great actor who doesn't need the fame.

Steve McQueen - This guy was awesome! I've just started watching a bunch of his movies, and he was a great actor. He just had the all-american look to him. The Great Escape and Bullit are fantastic.

Chuck Norris - I'm not f[color=black]ucking
joking either. For some reason I've just started appreciating all his old movies like Missing In Action (1&2, 3 sucks balls) and Delta Force. And he's just a ultra corny badass! U gotta love Walker Texas Ranger.[/color]

Posted by Borealis

James LaBrie, Mike Portnoy, John Petrucci, Jordan Rudess, and John Myung. Why? You know why.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Johnny Depp. He is amazing in all his films. He adapts to his parts as Prince Redon said. In Pirates Of The Carribian he made me laugh my *** off.

Posted by Bebop

Edward Norton is awesome. He's been in alot of great flicks like Fight Club and American History X. Despite not being that famous when compared to other movie actors he's still actred alongside big names like Bad Pitt.