Open Challenge

Posted by Aeonanima

Hi, i am Aeonanima, and back in 99 i used to Sim in Sim Battle Chat (The links at the top). Well, anyway those chats have gone to crap now a days. I just signed up because i saw the Sim Battle threads in the forums and was hooked so to speak. Now i wish to invest my free time (because i have no life) in these forums. I extend a challenge to any character brave enough. My designated character is Vincent Endar "Bloodspawn". You can read more about him in the bio's. The Settings include a barren dessert in the middle of a dragon grave yard. The scene is littered with gigantic bones erected from the ground. Though i would rather not, a battle to the death is accepted.

Posted by 1337 Dude

Oh, I'll give it a go. I'll be using Michael (OF COURSE). so i would think you get the entrance and me with the first attack?

Posted by Aeonanima

Im gonna go ahead and give you both since im new here. I need to see what its all about.

Posted by 1337 Dude

I get the entrance, AND first attack?

Posted by 1337 Dude

Ok, I'll start with the entrace.

Michael had been wandering around, and he stumbled upon a dragon graveyard. Slowly dragging his feet across the ground, he felt a disturbance. "It's probably nothing," Michael said to himself. Still clutching on to BlackSoul's hilt, he felt the disturbance again. Michael gripped BlackSoul, and accidently cut himself with the sharp end of the hilt. Michael muttered softly.

Michael continued. He tripped. When he got up, he looked down and saw a dragon bone. Michael felt the disturbance. Michael turned around swiftly, and saw a mysterious figure. "Why are you following me around?" Michael asked. "My name is Vincent Endar, but call me Bloodspawn," the figure said.

Oh, and i don't want a battle to the death.

Posted by Aeonanima

The mysterious figured eclipsed by the sun behind him had been found. "It seems you have wandered into the wolves den. May *** take pitty on your soul!". And with that said, the man charges his foe swinging his sword vertical to the left, then the right rearing his blade back into position afterwards, and preparing for a thrust wich he sends in with no hesitations. He tops his combo off with a flying kick, throwing himself into a defensive position after all is said and done. "You should have heeded the signs. Big bones mean bad omens."