King of the Hill

Posted by Killer Jordo

Do you like King of the Hill. Frankly I like it. It is one of my five shows. Which contain The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill, That 70's Show, and Malcolm in the Middle. Of course I whatch other shows but those are my 5 main shows that I must whatch!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's better than it used to be.

Posted by -Shadow-

I like it. One of the best cartoons on TV nowadays.

Posted by Sean Fury

I love King of the Hill, watch it every weekday at 7. I'm kinda ****ed though, since they moved KotH Thursday to Friday, but I'll get used to it. I did, however, only started watching late last year; but, I've seen nearly every episode, and I'm getting sick of FX repeating episodes, but I guess it can't be helped.

I used to hate Texas with a passion, thanks to Mister Bush, but King of the Hill has helped rekindle my liking for the state and the people in general. I can't stand some of the things Hank does, but it is just a show, and after realizing that, I've come to like the show even more.

I wish there were Jesus punk rockers in the world =(

Posted by Ch

I love the show. It's a whole lot better than anything else on TV. I just love the basis of it; four guys drink in an alley. Then something weird and unexpected happens.

Posted by boomstick

Yeah, it's pretty good, gotten better over the years, too.