Should we have a final fantasy board?

Posted by scylla22

I think that we should have one.

Voice out your opinions here.

Posted by The Judge

This goes in the board suggestions and help board at the top. I'll move it for you.

And no, RPG's is good enough.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

No.

Posted by scylla22

I really think that we should. There's literally so many questions and discussions about final fantasy games that I think it deserves a board of its own. Just to give you a hint, ffshrine.org message boards has about 426,185 posts, mainly about final fantasy..

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: There's literally so many questions and discussions about final fantasy games

And must of the are incredibly dumb.

Posted by The Judge

Make a thread about it.

Posted by Fate

If we get a FF board, the RPG section would get less posts in in it than the VB board.

Posted by Acheron

Quoting scylla22: Just to give you a hint, ffshrine.org message boards has about 426,185 posts, mainly about final fantasy..

Then go there. And never come back.

Posted by Jesse Smith

There once was and it got deleted and every thing was moved to da RPG board. :(:(

Posted by Iris

No. Tried it before.

Posted by KoH

Quoting scylla22: ffshrine.org message boards has about 426,185 posts, mainly about final fantasy..

No poop sherlock? Well, let's see... "FFshrine.org" Hm... the site wouldn't happen to be about Final Fantasy would it? No wonder it gets that many posts about FF.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

We used to have one, and I would welcome it back. Maybe as a sub forum under RPG though.

But then Kingdom Hearts would have to get it's own too.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

No. The RPG board has little enough traffic as it is.

Posted by Sorrow

isnt that what the rpg board is for?

Posted by G-Sides

Ironically, the RPG forum has the most posts in that section of the boards.

Also ironic, Super Smash Brothers got its own forum when we already have a "Fighting Game" forum. :/

Posted by Poison

Didn

Posted by Shade

No. The RPG board is fine.

Posted by Masuyo T3h Ninja

No, because then you'll attract the idiots from [url]www.awff.com[/url].

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Masuyo T3h Ninja: you'll attract the idiots.

Dude!! That's what we want!!!!! Heck, your username has 1337 talk, so you can't be far behind them, in the eyes of norman intelligent humans. You are one of us, a n00bie. :D:D:D:D

Posted by Iris

Quoting Poison: or had too little posts. So why should we get back a board that no one or a few people wants?

Quite the opposite. Too many idiots spammed up the board.

Posted by Poison

Quoting Iris: Quite the opposite. Too many idiots spammed up the board.

Ok, frivolous anyway :)

Posted by scylla22

[quote=iris]
Quite the opposite. Too many idiots spammed up the board.

Well with good moderators we don't have to worry about spammers now do we?

Posted by The Judge

I can see it now:

-Final Fantasy Board Created
-Someone: OK, it's getting filled with spam. We need a mod. But who?
-scylla22: I CAN DO IT!

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

Why? It'll be spammed with topics along the lines of: [SIZE=7]OMFG[/SIZE]!!!!! FF7RoXoRz!!!!!@11!!

Posted by The Judge

By members named "Vincent2948" and "CloudStrifer0x."

Posted by Poco

No. We had a FF board at one point, and 90% of the threads were CLOUD VERSUS SEFROTH WHO WINS/WHOS CUTER/WHO IS MORE LIKELY TO EAT OUT OF A TOILET/etc,.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Shanuti Aborina: Why? It'll be spammed with topics along the lines of: [SIZE=7]OMFG[/SIZE]!!!!! FF7RoXoRz!!!!!@11!!

Totally agreed.

Posted by blue123

it would be nice to be able to group the final fantasy posts all together but there is just not enough imho to start a new board