10 Red Years!

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Today, ten years ago, the Virtual Boy launched in Japan. Happy Birthday Virtual Boy!

[url=http://www.vbulletin.com] [/url]

The US anniversary will be on August 14th, the date that Virtual Boy was launched in the US.

Information and picture was obtained from KR155E at [url]www.vr32.de[/url] / [url]www.planetvb.com[/url] /
[url]www.virtualboy.net[/url] and the above was taken off of my website [url]www.virtualrealityzone.cjb.net[/url].

Geez Virtual Boy your turing into and OLD FART!

Posted by VirtualLife

hip hip hurray hurray hurray hurray.. A day I soon will mark in my calender.. hopefully.

Quoting VirtualLife: hip hip hurray hurray hurray hurray.. A day I soon will mark in my calender.. hopefully.

I would give you +1 rep if I could : )

Posted by lameboyadvance

The console is 10 years old... :eek: :-D

...No wonder there are so many VB screens are slowly failing... ;)
...10 years of eyestrains and headaches... :p:

Lameboy, I have known you for about a year or two now and you and I know that the VB doesnt really cause eyestrains and headaches. That only really happens to sensative people. : )

Posted by Pete

And small children ;)

Posted by lameboyadvance

...And 99% of (what was) the potential VB customer base apparently... ;)

(According to a recent browse of Googled VB posts, 46% say they hated it becuase it was red, and 53% because it gave them problems. The remainder (us) liked it.)
[SIZE=1]"People can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of people know that."[/SIZE] :p:

Posted by Pit_42

Now it's eleven red years.

Posted by lameboyadvance

May it continue forever!

...But considering the rate of decaying displays, I doubt that... :(

Happy birthday anyway!!! :-D

Posted by akumie

If only Nintendo could release the external link cable if so only small numbers for hard core fans