Halo 2 clans

Posted by mugman

Is there anyone out there who will take a brand new halo 2 player into their clan. It would be best if the clan is not too big and willing to teach me stuf. Also if anyone is starting up a clan and wants a member im not bad at the game. I dont have xbox live as of yet but im getting it this weeked and if u leave your gamertag or clan website id love to have a look. Cheers

Posted by cool gamer dad

We'll play some games with you if you're looking to get better... But Rumble Swat is pretty exclusive. :)

The gamertag is Army Chick.

Posted by Flounder

dude he could be like so pro

gt-flounder juan

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Flounder: dude he could be like so pro

gt-flounder juan

You're not even near good enough to talk like that.

Posted by Flounder

Quoting Stinger: You're not even near good enough to talk like that.

and you are?!

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Flounder: and you are?!

No.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Yo, The Hammer says that if you feel like throwin' down with a clan, then the clan Stinger mentioned would definitely be your best bet.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Yo, Stinger says you can go shove your MC Hammer disks up your colon.

Posted by GreyFox36

If you're looking for a clan you can join "Super Dro" it just started, not very many people, and my Gamer Tag is "Snake Eater 00".

Posted by Random

Quoting Stinger: We'll play some games with you if you're looking to get better... But Rumble Swat is pretty exclusive. :)

The gamertag is Army Chick.

haha I think I played you Before.. Infact I know it.. i'm Deathnerd1 on XBL. Haha doubt you remember me though.. I quit playing when the cheating was to a Max. I F***in hate halo 2 anymore but it had it's fun times on Live before hte Cheating got outta hand.

Posted by Flounder

welcome to play a custom with us =)

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting SomebodyRandom: haha I think I played you Before.. Infact I know it.. i'm Deathnerd1 on XBL. Haha doubt you remember me though.. I quit playing when the cheating was to a Max. I F***in hate halo 2 anymore but it had it's fun times on Live before hte Cheating got outta hand.

Very shortly. I had to go as soon as I joined the game. It was an MLG FFA on Midship. You should get back on for some customs, though.

Posted by mugman

Greyfox iill friend request you tommorrow or maybe sun. I'd like to join ur clan as its new and learn from you. Do you ever set up games and have u any other members currently . Do you have a website for the clan?

Posted by GreyFox36

Well you might not want to send the friend request to me as I won't be playing for the next 2 weeks (started monday) , but you can send a friend request to "Tasty Darklord", tell him that you know Snake Eater 00 and you wanted to know if you could be in the clan.

Posted by Skitzo Control

The Hammer would think it a better idea for you to join Super Dro than Rumble Swat, now that I saw their roster. They've about 8 or 9 times more players than Rumble Swat, and I'm sure that's what you're looking for: quantity, not quality.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Stinger imagines he couldn't hang with Rumble Swat anyway.

Posted by Random

I don't think I could possibly get back into Halo 2. I've been playing a lot of RPG's as of Late. I still play my Shooters but Halo 2 on XBL has frusterated me with Cheating beyond belief. I'll await the new Halo and pray that Cheaters die off.

Posted by cool gamer dad

The cheating really isn't that bad at all. Modding has been eradicated almost completely, and the only cheaters are the ones all the way on the top of the leaderboards.

Posted by Random

Well lets put it this way.. I know cheating is still highly used. My friend was so sick of cheating he started using Action Replay to cheat, and he plays in a Clan that all use Action Replay. It's rediculous. I won't play til I hear all cheating is banned.

Posted by cool gamer dad

That's just silly. There's no way you're going to get cheated until you're at least a 35. If you do get cheated, just play customs. You don't know the status of cheating if you haven't been on.

Posted by Random

Dude I used to be like a 16 and got cheated on all the time. And my cousin who still plays is around 20 and gets cheated on. I'm telling you it's pretty bad. They fixed the Standby to a minimum. They fixed the majority of the problems but they can still lag you for a few seconds at a time making a difference.

Posted by Skitzo Control

You know, HPK, as The Hammer has said many times before: play customs.

Posted by Random

:deadpokem -_-' ***hole...

It's Hammer Time.. :chainsaw:

tsk tsk Skitz.. Now i'm gonna have the pze no ban me for the ***hole I once was. Thanks.. Thanks a Lot.. I love you too.. I play Halo 2 with you and this is what I get.. Haha i'm jk

Posted by GreyFox36

Did I miss something?

Posted by Random

haha yeah just forget it even happend.

Posted by Sneak

stop talking in 3rd person. It makes all of you look queer.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Quoting Sneak: stop talking in 3rd person. It makes all of you look queer.

And The Hammer is so sure you actually have a valid opinion on just about any topic.

Posted by GreyFox36

I know this might be a longshot, but does anyone know a clan called "The Colonkickers"?

Posted by cool gamer dad

If they don't go to MLG, they're generally unknown to everyone.

Posted by s0ul

what about terror squadlololzzzz

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting s0ul: what about terror squadlololzzzz

They cheat close enough. :mad:

Posted by GreyFox36

We have a new clan and we are trying to recruit people so if anyone wants into the clan "Anti Dro v2" then send me a message or something, we only have 8 people and we are only level 1 (started it yesterday and haven't gotten to play any clanmatches yet) so if you want in just say so.