First it was Crime Dramas, now its ALIENS!

Posted by EnTiTyHaCkEr

Well, just when you thought that the Crime Drama Bandwagon was getting overfull, another one pops up!

CBS and ABC (I dont know of any others, I only get CBS,ABC and PBS) have created, YET ANOTHER bandwagon for their shows! Like the title says, First it was Crime dramas, now its ALIENS!

CBS is debuting a show called Threshold, which so far, in my opinion, looks crappier than ever, and ABC has created, Invasion, which also looks like crap.

Does anyone else think that companies are headed into a downfall and thats why there all trying to mimic each other by creating numerous shows that are all alike? Or is it just another re-occuring fad? Maybe its because we just need more crap on TV?

Discuss......

Posted by Crazy K

What do you expect its American Television. Americans will watch any crap thats on T.V. But not all americans would watch stupid **** like that.

I m an american But I wont watch crap like that. Fox, ABC, PBS (oh man this channel sucks) CBS (I dont even watch it because they have a new season of Survivor every **** year) and UPN. All channels that really suck.

Dont get me wrong there are some good shows on all of them stations, but with shows that have crappy actors or stupid plots, why bother?

There are some good shows out there like CSI, Family Guy, Simpsons, WWE Smackdown, WWE Raw, American Dad, etc ( I dont feel like posting tons of hit shows at the moment ).

One thing I hate, is all of these new Hit dramas coming onto T.V. Also what the hell is the point in making 2 more CSI shows in different states? CSI NY and CSI Miami?. Im sticking to CSI instead.