Hidden book in sunshine

Posted by trestinator

In the bottle in Noki bay where u collect red coins i found a book in the sand castle on the bottom of the bottle and i was wonderin if anybody knows what it is. i can't get to it and i got no idea what the **** it is! can anyone help?

Posted by segashadow128gcn

i wish i could out of all my gamecube games....(24) this is the only one i lost it compleatly dissapeared.. i want a copy...again

Posted by trestinator

Hello i need help dude! hasn't anyone heard about this

Posted by muffla

wow ronikz is a neerd but ne ways i might b able to help u but i dnt really understand where u got the book

Posted by Linko_16

I know the book you're talking about, but it's nothing. Just some nifty little "Hey, check this out" secret.

Posted by Masuyo T3h Ninja

Yeah, I read something about this in GameNOW before I learned it sucked. The same book is somewhere in LOZ: OoT. Or Majora's Mask, I forget.

And a message for Roinkz:
XD

Posted by Klarth

There's a similar thing in Tales of Symphonia, oddly enough. There's a bookcase you can walk up to and examine, and an identical book falls of the shelf. With which you can't do anything.

Which is odd, because ToS is a Namco game, and... eh

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Well, how many different books can designers make? I think it's just a coincidence that you seen it in TOS.

Posted by Klarth

Prolly, seeing as its still there in the ps2 port (and, qs I said, nintendo had no part in it). ah well.

Posted by trestinator

I wonder what it means though. just doesn't make no sense

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I'd forgotten about this. Thanks.