i sold my ds.

Posted by Klarth

Not because I was bored of it, you understand...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8203357883&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&rd=1

I'll probably buy a new one in the future, but I can do without for the time being

Posted by Stalolin

Winning Bid: $76.00

Normal price of a new DS: $150.00

>:O

Posted by Klarth

I got it for

Posted by Vampire Slayer

What was written on it?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I myself would have kept it...a large selection of DS games are coming to store shelves this fall and holiday season. Not to mention the wi-fi multiplayer support.

Posted by Echo

[QUOTE=Klarth]I got it for

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I totally would've kept the DS until she died.

My original gameboy still works fine. Assuming the DS is of the same quality, it may take awhile.

Wait, how'd you get scratches on your lower screen?

Posted by dylananisa

he probibly pressed to hard on the stylus when he was doing picto chat or something???

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Vampiro]Wait, how'd you get scratches on your lower screen?

Some cuuuuunt scratched it.

HEY, STOP BUMPING ****TY OLD THREADS.

Posted by YoungWolf

Bump....

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

We have a genius on our hands, people.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er since it was bumped....

Dude!!! She looks like she's thinking....'Um, what am I doing around this teenager geek!!! Get me out of here!!!' :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Klarth

Jesse, you just made my day. Hell, my whole life. I love you.

Jesse's been making my laugh more and more recently...

Or maybe my lack of sleep is altering my perception of what is funny and what is not.

Posted by Jesse Smith

You look like you're grining thinking 'Bwa haa haa!!!! I'm about to get rich off this hot chick by selling the system!!! I'm going to be rich!!!' Then you get depressed after the auction ends.

dot dot dot

Posted by mis0

I sold mine a while back to replace the brakes on the ghetto wagon, before I struck gold and bought a new car. Mine never had a brush with greatness though. That's pretty cool.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Hahah, Jesse needs to post more often.

Posted by Random

$76 for a DS thats normally $130 isn't too bad. It sucks at times.. I had to sell my limited edition green xbox for cash. It broked my hearted :'(

Posted by Arczu

It's not bad. Getting a new one won't be too bad, but you have the option of another colour if you want.

I will not sell mine because I play it TOO much. But I wish there was more people around to play it with...

Quoted post: I will not sell mine because I play it TOO much. But I wish there was more people around to play it with...

Hopefully wi-fi will change that.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Angelwing: Hahah, Jesse needs to post more often.

er look at my post count!!! I just rarly ever post up here in da System/games boards. I only found this thread cause I started using that 'New Posts' search up there and oh my, it shows new posts on other boards!!!!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

Apparently, that was one of the last things you sold, at least on that account...

By the way, getting a used DS for $75 really isnt that great a deal. People who look hard can easily get one for, well, less.

[URL="http://cgi.ebay.com/Nindendo-DS-with-4-Games_W0QQitemZ8225612568QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]http://cgi.ebay.com/Nindendo-DS-with-4-Games_W0QQitemZ8225612568QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/URL]

You have to wonder why anyone would sell it for three dollars though...

Posted by Klarth

More people will see it with a lower starting bid.

Oh, and my eBay account got ban'd :)

Posted by GameMiestro

Note how the auction I put up said- "Reserve not met".

Translation- "I want to make it seem like this is cheap, but unless you pay a fortune, I wont actually sell it".