Malichi

Posted by S

Yep yep, your choice. Arena or FA.

Posted by malichi

I'll take first attack don't have any good areanas right now.

Posted by S

"Such a fair night... the perfect setting; the departure of the protagonist is always that much sweeter in a setting such as this... so calm as this."

She grinned to herself, holding her head high. "
Too heavy, too light. Too black and too white, too rough and too right, a death tonight," she chanted, projecting her voice before her.

It echoed for miles, the cliffs of the Scottish Highlands tossing it to and fro like a child and a ball.

Alone the woman stood, her feet placed exactly at the peak of the cliff; her shadow elongated by the setting sun upon the watery horizon. Stretching far behind her, the shadow seemed to dance without it's master's command; it's form tantalizing the barren streight with it's very prescense.

She stood solemn as the sun set behind the ocean; a teal flash suddenly washing over the beautiful cliffs.

And then nothingness, only the sound of the waves crashing against the ancient cliffs could be heard.

OoC: Kinda crappy... sorry, but I've got an idea better fit for the arena that this is leading into. You don't mind a change of scenary in one or two posts do you?

Posted by malichi

not at all take your time.

Posted by S

OoC: That's the entrance. As the fight goes on, I'll change the scenary.

Posted by malichi

oh, well I'll post soon, having writer's block which is terrible cause I need to finish the flippin movie.