registration...late

Posted by project101

yea my friends juss signed up about 2 hours ago and he atill hasnt gotten his e-mail thingie and i was like that odd cuz i got mine like instantly dose any body know what to do bout this

Posted by Iris

Perhaps he entered the wrong e-mail address. Oh well, considering he's friend of yours, I think it'll do VGC better if he doesn't get the verification e-mail.

Posted by Jesse Smith

What's the username? Let me guess, he uses AOL. (AOL banned the server from E-Mailing it's users, it thinks it's a spammer!!!)

Now now Amy, we need all da n00bies we can get!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by project101

Quoting Iris: Perhaps he entered the wrong e-mail address. Oh well, considering he's friend of yours, I think it'll do VGC better if he doesn't get the verification e-mail.

okay an way no he didnt put in the wrong e-mail cuz we haev cheked it like 3 times and its right and second of all dont be such a biach

Posted by project101

Quoting Jesse Smith: What's the username? Let me guess, he uses AOL. (AOL banned the server from E-Mailing it's users, it thinks it's a spammer!!!)

Now now Amy, we need all da n00bies we can get!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

what bout aim

Posted by Jesse Smith

er AOL and AIM r 2 different thingz!!!! What'z after @ in his E-Mail address??!! And what'z hiz uzername?

Posted by project101

netscape.net and his sn on aim is hellknight6971
and on this its fang the vamp

Posted by Jesse Smith

What username did he register here (On these boards, for those of you in Rio Linda.)? Then I can easily activate his account and any other n00bie's account.

Posted by project101

i edited above

Posted by Jesse Smith

He can post now.

See n00bies, that's all you have to do. Get one of your buddie n00bies that can post to make a post, and ur in!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Fang the vamp

hey jesse smith this is projects friends and I would like to say thank you

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now start posting every where and prove to every one that you can be a true n00bie!!! :D

Posted by Fang the vamp

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now start posting every where and prove to every one that you can be a true n00bie!!! :D

haha ok

Posted by The Judge

Don't.

Posted by Mar

Quoting Iris: Perhaps he entered the wrong e-mail address. Oh well, considering he's friend of yours, I think it'll do VGC better if he doesn't get the verification e-mail.

Your attempts at rage fail on a horrid level, whore.

Posted by The Judge

You're mean and no one likes you. Get out before I start to cry. :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting The Judge: You're mean and no one likes you. Get out before I start to cry. :(

er real Judges don't cry. If you can't handle a little n00bie, how can you handle a real criminal??!!! What if you got to judge Osama Bin Laden??!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by The Judge

The Judge is remorseless and likes to make people think he is weaker than he is.

The Judge has sentenced children to death.

The Judge kills bunnies.

Judge this and Judge that.

Posted by Arczu

IN short...

[/Judged]

Heh heh heh...

Posted by KoH

Quoting Mar: Your attempts at rage fail on a horrid level, whore.

He got banned, right?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting KoH: He got banned, right?

:( pze no ban him!!! he has wacko crackoism. pze understand wacko crackoism!!!!