Okay, I'm fed up with this...

Posted by Corrupt

I haven't been able to send or receive PMs for a couple of weeks now, and it's really aggravating. Especially since I keep getting notices via e-mail about PMs that I could receive if I cleared out my inbox... I've gotten a lot already, and I'm sure some of them are important. Anyway, at the top it says that I have 200 PMs in my inbox, except I really don't. There isn't a single PM anywhere in my inbox, so I can't try and use that to help me clean out these "invisible" PMs. And yes, Jesse... I already read your thread that you posted about this problem... it seems that everyone else had their problem resolved, but meanwhile I'm still wondering what the hell is wrong. So, yeah... not being able to send or receive PMs limits you in a lot of ways... if anyone has any suggestions at all, please let me know by posting on this thread. Admiral Anthrax had explained something to me about fixing the problem a while back, but I've forgotten it... it'd be nice if you wouldn't mind posting that again for me, AA.

Thanks to everyone that can help... I appreciate it...

Posted by Xero

Yeah I noticed that! I tried to send you like 5 messages and they said you cant recieve them! Is there anything you can do? Ask Jesse Smith...Maybe he knows what to do... :devil:

Posted by Corrupt

Well, seeing as I can't send any PMs to Jesse, and I don't have any means of contacting him outside of this forum, I just have to wait for him to respond to this thread.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Well, I would have said to send a PM to Jesse, save the PM in your sent folder, and delete that. But you can't even send one can you? Only thing I could think of is getting Admin assistance.

Posted by Xero

Corrupt, you can ask ME to do it...I can send him a message anytime. :devil:

Posted by Jesse Smith

psst, check ur sent box!!!! *Hint* delete them!!!

Posted by Corrupt

Ugh... for the last time, there are no PMs in my inbox OR my sentbox. Yet it still says it's full...

I don't know if that'll help get the message across, but whatever. I guess I'll have to start contacting people on here through AIM, or something. Unless there's something I'm overlooking, but I doubt it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Let me guess. Before the hack you had 200 Messages in the In box and zero in the Sent box!!!

I'll up it to 205. The you should be able to send a message and keep a sent message and delete it. Just PM me a test message once it says 205.

Posted by Corrupt

Ahh, it works now... I have a clean inbox for once. Thanks a bunch.

Posted by Hyper

I can tell you what to do to fix this for everyone, Jesse. PM me.

Posted by Jesse Smith

If I do a mySQL query and change every one to zero, then there will be even more chaos!!! And we don't want that here!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Ayumu Yumi

For an accurate update, it would require more than a simple query anyway.

Posted by Hyper

I never said it was just a query away.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Odds are that 99.999% of active members have had there number updated!!! Any one that hasn't, doesn't get PMs!!!!

Posted by mis0

I haven't bothered, and I'm up to about 109 invisible PM's and a few real ones. I don't really care enough to do anything about it.