Open Challenge

Posted by Ami

Who wants to fight me?

Posted by project101

ill fight you I want first attack so you mak arena

Posted by Ami

Terra was walking alone in the night. She was by a lake and forest. She decided to lie down by the lake. "Man how I wish my friends were here." Then an image of a bad guy she use to work for appeared. "They are not your friends. They never were," it said. "Slade! How many times must I tell you I don't work for you anymore!" Suddenly she woke up. It was just a dream. She heard something in the forest nearby. "Who's there?" she asked.

Posted by project101

A loud laugh echo out of the woods as the thrres begin to turn black and fall over you see a dark figure slowly walkimg toward you laughing. the laugh is so deep and terrifying terra dosent know what to do. As it gets closer the trees and grass near terra begin to turn dark black then to ash, a bird falls out of the sky dead lying on the ground next to terra the flesh begins to decay and stink almost instatly the strange man is now standing directly above Terra looking down at her " What ever you were dreaming about im 1000 times worse hahaha" Dameon raises his left foot and kicks terra into the lak water and begins laughing again.

Posted by Ami

Terra gets out of the water. She looks at him. She holds out her hand and a boulder rose above the ground. She threw it and it hit him. And he landed on the ground.

Posted by project101

Dameon stands up like it was nothing and brushes the dust of his jacket " your gonna need to be stronger than that to kill the son of hades" dameon dashes forward jumps up and brings his leg down into Terra's left shoulder

Posted by Ami

Terra grabs his leg and swings him to the ground. The she she lifts three boulders and throws them on top of him.

Posted by S

OoC: Just so you guys understand... you're not only powerplaying but your writing is less than what it should be. You two should be attempting to better your grammatical skills, vocabulary, and enhance your creative drive. But ya'll are just throwing rocks at one another. That's not how you sim battle. If you want an example of an attack, read my fight with Edoc'sil and read my second attack. It's a little strong but it is the perfect example of what a post should entail.

Posted by project101

The boulders begin to rattle and shake after a few minutes of rattleing the boulders impolded causeing terra to begin to be sucked forward as terra tryed to fight it the sucking became stringer and stronger finally pulling her off her feet.

"Now you see what I can really do."

as Terra begins to fly back Dameon rasies his hand putting up a string wall infront him as Terra slammed into the wall the winds kept sucking her in. Dameon appeared in front of the wall

"Hahaha now fell real pain".

Dameon began landing rapid punches into her stomach and face, as Dameon contiued to do so he grabbed her face and trew her into the air. As she was falling Dameon waved his handstopping the winds and getting rid of the wall and stepped back so not to be landed on by his foe

Posted by Ami

Terra raised her hand. A boulder came up and she landed on it. She stood up and 50 more boulders appeared.
"You may be the son of Hades but I'm part of the Teen Titans."
She pushed her hand forward and the boulders fell on him. Then with a wave of her hand they were gone. She got off her boulder and as he got up she came and tripped him. Then she kicked him up in the air.

Posted by project101

Dameon fixed him self in the air as he floated there he looked down.

" Teen titans what is that your little club house?"
Ooc: dont worry I know what it is im actually a fan of the series.

as Dameon continued to look down at his opponet he ran his next few moves over in his mind.After a bit of thinking Dameon seemed to dissapear and reappear behind terra. Dameon extended his hand and grabed her throat and pulled her close to him.

" you know its not to late to quit before I send you to hell."

With that he tossed her forward causeing her to fall face first into the dirt Dameon slammed his foot into her back as she tried to get up from the dirt forceing her back down. while she was being held down Dameon started to kicking Terra's ribs very hard and fast.

Posted by Ami

"Ow! Get off!" Her hand glowed as a boulder lifted up out of the ground. It hit him right in the middle of the face. She got up. She was holding her side because of the pain. She ran towards him. She jumped up and kicked him in the face. She landed and almost fell over. She was hurt and tired. She then fell on her knees. "I have failed," she wispered softly. "I give up. I can't go on. There's too much pain."

Posted by project101

-Dameon stood up and held his face as he walked over to the girl and lifted her up by her throat then dropped her and turned his back and walked of not before saying-

[color=darkgreen] When you learn to really fight come see me