Aurora ticket stations??? Please help!!!

Posted by Guest

On pokemon.com they say you must go to an aurora ticket station to get Deoxys. They say that they can be found in retail stores. What retail stores have them?

Posted by Guest

Why hasn't anyone answered?c

Posted by FerreTrip

I think you'll be able to find it at places like Wal*Mart, and--
O_O
Waitaminit...
THAT TICKET IS ACTUALLY OUT TO THE PUBLIC NOW?! WOO-FRUKKING-HOO!!! *eagerly jumps up and down, anxious to get to Wal*Mart to get it and Minish Cap*

Posted by Guest

Wal*Mart does not have it.

Posted by TheMooChicken

*sigh* The ticket is a promotional thing, that can only be obtained LEGITMATELY through Nintendo and Nintendo sponsored events. I believe they already did one tour, but that is based on nothing.

Posted by Guest

Go to [url]www.pokemon.com/deoxys/[/url] On the ninth step it says "Now you can recieve the Aurora Ticket from an authorized Aurora Ticket Station (Pokemon Rocks America, OR RETAIL STORES TO BE DETERMINED." See?

Posted by inequity

and whats your point? I beleive your question was already answered.

Posted by Guest

Quoting MackSlovack: and whats your point? I beleive your question was already answered.

My point is...

Uh...

That Wal-Mart does not have it and it IS avaliable to the public...

...And...

It wasn't answered, cause I needed to know the INDIVIDULE retail stores.

Posted by inequity

well its does say RETAIL STORES TO BE DETERMINED. That meaning they are thinking of giving them to retail stores. They might not be in yet. I dont know what store would have them if they did come out, most likely toys-r-us

Posted by Guest

Toys R Us? I never thought of that. I better check there, thanks.

Posted by NorthEastGamer

maybe game stop or eb games has it

Posted by Guest

Quoting NorthEastGamer: maybe game stop or eb games has it

Thanx, but I already checked game stop and eb games.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Good Lord. If the Wonder Spots (that's what they're called) were available ANYWHERE, the places would be listed on pokemon.com much BEFORE they were installed. The fact that they are still to be determined means that they haven't yet decided where to put them.

The ONLY place you could have gotten an Aurora or MysticTicket is from the Pok

Posted by michael parent

did you put it in at the begining

...what the...?

Posted by FerreTrip

Hmm...I don't get this. About 6-12 months after R/S came out, I saw in Wal*Mart a card inside an issue of Nintendo Power that would've let me get to Southern Island w/out my handy-dandy Gameshark. I was ticked, too. Anyway, I'm still thinking that maybe you'll be able to get it soon or at other places, like Target.

Good point... they work with the e-Reader.

Posted by NorthEastGamer

Cool my cousin has an e-reader i could borrow it from him and buy those crappy cards...

Posted by FerreTrip

*NOTE TO MY FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD*
\ _ / FINE, than, if you all are just gonna bad rep me for just voicing out my discovery, be that way!! I'm just gonna delete it!! >_<# Arrgh! I even gave out some INFO!!

Posted by NorthEastGamer

I have Deoxys now. Use Action Replay (Action replay is like game shark) on Ruby/Sapphire Go to Ruby/Sapphire New. Go all the way down to the list and you will see Deosys and Jirachi!(all other Pokemon to). Click on Deoxys ( click one at a time or it wont work). Press start and you will start the game. Go on your PC and you will see a Deoxys at level.6 . You now have Deoxsys. Its moves will be:
Leer
Wrap
Night Shade

On Fire Red/Leaf Green (make sure you have the Ruby Plate and Sapphire Plate)
With a link cable and two GBA's trade Pokemon with Ruby/Sapphire. And there you go you now have Deoxsys on Leaf Green/Fire Red. Try doing this with Jirachi to.

You will not need to obtain the Aurora ticket to do this. (Action Replay will not hack your game like Game Shark does)

Posted by TheMooChicken

Hum, use the codes board for this... I believe that's where it goes...

Quoted post: Action Replay will not hack your game

RTFM. The whole point of a cart like Action Replay is to hack...

Posted by NorthEastGamer

No I've used it. It hacks your game when the action replay is in connected on your GBA and once you take it out everything comes back to the right way it is. When the action replay is in the people you battle will have all mews or any other pokemons. But once you take it out everything will come back to NORMAL. Except the Deoxys will still be there in your PC or Party. Get it!

...which is exactly what GameShark does. Learn facts before you base your posts on rumour.

Posted by imevan

Try pokemon center in New York City or just use an action replay

...for the love of all that is holy.

Action Replay and GameShark (and Xploder) are almost EXACTLY THE SAME. Both hack your game to add things that should not be there. And both do not necessarily do it permanently. Using the wrong codes, both can also give you a Bad Egg or whatever. It depends to the codes you enter in each one, to give you a different result.

Again. Check your facts, and stop being such a 'tard.

EDIT: And I haven't got one because I have better things to spend my money on. I'd much rather actually PLAY THE GAME and have the fun of getting things legitimately. And buy another game for the cost of a cheat cart.

Any more discussion and this should be taken to the cheats board.

Posted by inuyasha kicks

Quoting Wings: ...for the love of all that is holy.

Action Replay and GameShark (and Xploder) are almost EXACTLY THE SAME. Both hack your game to add things that should not be there. And both do not necessarily do it permanently. Using the wrong codes, both can also give you a Bad Egg or whatever. It depends to the codes you enter in each one, to give you a different result.

Again. Check your facts, and stop being such a 'tard.

EDIT: And I haven't got one because I have better things to spend my money on. I'd much rather actually PLAY THE GAME and have the fun of getting things legitimately. And buy another game for the cost of a cheat cart.

Any more discussion and this should be taken to the cheats board.

Thank you for saying that. i have always known i wasnt the only one who didnt like hacking