Shaun of the Dead

Posted by Sneak

I love this movie. Has anyone here seen it? If so talk about it here.
This movie is hilarious. If you haven't please see it.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/MysticSaiyan/shaun.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Bebop

Numours threads have actually been made about this film. But I don't blame you for not looking through hundreds of pages for this.

I laughed so much when I saw it in theatres but after seeing it 4 times I'm sick of it.

Posted by Sneak

Dude I looked and I couldn't find any threads on this. If there was another thread-it was in the wrong section.

Posted by Disturbed_one

this movie was frecking awesome!!!, ive heard they are making a movie called from dusk till shaun do you kno if this is true?

Posted by Crazy K

Truly one of my favorite comedy movies. I loved it and got a few laughs out of it. I really want to buy it on DVD. It actually had a scary factor to it aswell. Its a little bit of mix with Comedy, horror, and just more comedy. ;)

Posted by Sneak

Hey thanks crazy k for that rep.:) I love this movie. I watched it like 6 times on paperview. I love it when they say its a virus caused by monkeys but you don't even see a monkey in the movie lol. I also like it when the army comes at the end when everyone has already died lol. They stood in a line and raped the zombies lol.

Posted by TheSecondComing

I really don't get why everyone loves his movie. The parts where it tries to be funny are amusing, but the parts where its all serious and 'romantic comedy' are not. Its just like a million other comedies I've seen that are funny for the first half but then turn 'serious' for whatever reason.

Memo to Hollywood: if you're going to make a movie, please don't change your mind about the genre halfway through.

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting Sneak: paperview.

...:(...

Hilarious movie, though. (Any movie that has a Queen song in it is automatically better.)

Posted by Chronic

I havent seen it yet Ive heard only good things about this movie and I guess Ill go rent it or somthing... when I get around to it.

Posted by Bebop

The movie does go over the top near the end. It has to be said.

Posted by Sneak

lol check it out. Shaun of the dead sig.

Posted by hey

I can see someone liking it but I personally did not there was a couple funny parts here and there and I really tried to like it but really it didn't even make me laugh once .

Posted by Sneak

oh.. Thats not good. :( you must not have a sense of humor.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I actually just finished watching it for the first time.

Being American, I'm sure that I missed some of the humor in it, but it was one of the funniest movies that I have seen this year, it was grizzly but very well done.

A Nine out of Ten.

Posted by veritas

yea i just saw it for like the 5th time. Yeeeea Boy. Good Movie

Posted by veritas

yea i just saw it for like the 5th time. yeeeea Boy. Good Movie