Dynasty Warriors-Good game?

Posted by Sneak

Hey I am a big dynasty warriors fan and I am thinking about buying the dynasty warriors game on psp. Can anyone tell me if this is a good game?
I saw it got pretty decent reviews but I wanted to know from some people who have played it.

~Sneak

Posted by Boner

I bought this game. Personally, I really enjoy it. So far I think its only downfall is that it's only one player. That aside, it's a great game.

Posted by Sneak

Awesome. I also see you live in chicago. I used to live there before I moved to Germany. Nice bro.
Well I will look into buying this game. A friend of mine told me it was good to.

~Sneak

Edit:: Communist germany? Germany was never communist dude. They were Facist and under dictatorship by hitler but they were never communist.

Posted by Sneak

communist Germany? Germany was never communist.

We shouldn't drift off topic. If you wanna talk about that pm me please.

Posted by Rhea

yea its a good game.

Posted by MGamer

its okay

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Dynasty Warriors is one of the worst games for the PSP simply because the camera is so terrible. You spend half of most of the extremely limiting and otherwise boring (not to mention short) battle trying to reposition so that you can actually see what is going on. It has no replay value, and no autosave feature, making it a drag to play.

Avoid this game at most cost.