Animal Crossing Trade Center

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]Yeah so i'm a little late, but i just started playing the game this past month and i need some rare fruit. I probably could just go to Gamefaqs and cheat my way to riches with universal codes, but i'd rather play this game fairly, the way it's supposed to be played, and earn my things honestly. So if anyone has fruits to give away, i'll gladly accept them.

Name: Paulo
Town: Timber

BTW, i already have peaches and pears, so i'll need the others.[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Hmm, I have oranges, and coconuts. I wouldn't mind a few peaches and pears. I'll get the code sometime tonight, or this weekend perhaps.

My Town: Iltara
My Name: Lisa

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]Nook is remodeling so the store will be closed all throughout the 12th it seems. I'll send you the codes for both fruits on either Sunday or Monday morning.[/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

Looks like no one's re-created one, so this thread will now be the triumphant return of the trade center. I've renamed it and stickied it, so don't post any other threads.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]Heh, i was thinking of making an official trading thread, guess you beat me to it. Thanks Linko_16.[/COLOR]

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]Angelwing:

Pear
VB4fnH#rKf@cgF
8KwHVpx%JoeZG6

Peach
vl4fYt#rKE@cgW
QKhSwS3fhumZ76[/COLOR]

Hmm, your passwords don't work for me. It keeps saying that I can't use someone else's password...Are you sure you got my name and town correct?

Orange:
9JlZua6Tp&OFRA
PqkWfUvYTjkn64

Coconut:
hKDIxpEbt&h94R
jxdv8phJqF8LN8

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Angelwing: Hmm, your passwords don't work for me. It keeps saying that I can't use someone else's password...Are you sure you got my name and town correct?

[COLOR=Yellow]Yup, let me try again.

EDIT

The orange code didn't work :bowser: .[/COLOR]

Posted by Killer Jordo

when i go up to nook he says youre not ready or something like that im depressed :( :(
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Posted by DeathScape

Okay, I have this game, but haven't played it in a very long time. You can actually trade by just typing in letters at Nook's Store?

Posted by Map42892

once u get the code from whoever u want to trade with.

Posted by Night Owl

I havent ever played that game, is it really fun? and what do you do?

Posted by Killer Jordo

Evanc00le0 it is very fun. I have it. But how do you trade the things. I mean cant you put in any code and town name?

Posted by Map42892

um, no. tell someone ur name & town, they'll give nook the item and he'll give them a code. once they give u the code, youll get the item.

Posted by Killer Jordo

but wouldnt u have to be on the internet or something?

Posted by mis0

Keep in mind that everything about this is very caps-sensitive. Make sure you capitalized everything correctly when you typed in the town and name. My friend never did, so we didn't know why our trades didn't work until I saw him typing the code.

Posted by Klarth

I've got a load of NES games up for grabs if anyone wants them. Hell, I'm finished with AC, so you can have anything you like. I've got all the clothes, umbrellas, wallpapers and Gyroids. name - Jack, town - Hades

I thought this said "Animal Testing Centre" for a minute.

I wouldn't mind a few NES games. I've lost my initial interest in AC, but, I'll pick it up every once in awhile.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I haven't picked mine up in 2 months :(. Yes, the codes I gave you never worked -_=

Posted by falcoandfox

i have a maxed out house and all the fruit...anyone wanna trade?

Posted by falcoandfox

Name: Casey
Town: NewVille

Posted by inuyasha kicks

i completly destroyed that game. i got pretty much everything, 2 story house, fully paid off loans, most fruits couple hundred thousand extra bucks. I havent picked up the game in over 1 or 2 years though. cant wait for animal crossing ds!

Posted by dark_zero

I have same stats as you exept for one thing: I have all the fruits

Posted by gavin

hello

Posted by gavin

town: laka-na
name: gavin

Posted by streak101

town: ACDC
name:Gianca
dont make fun of my nick name......

Posted by Linko_16

Seems dumb posting here now, but I'd be greatful for anyone who has a lot of the Green Theme in their catalogue, as well the Blue Wallpaper and Flooring. I've picked up the game again for laughs, and I'm switching themes around... I'm tired of gimmik themes and want something a bit more normal.

I'll post lists later of precisely what I'm missing, but if someone has quite a bit, post and say so. I've got all sorts of things to send back in return, if you just tell me about what you might need.

Posted by Barrysun

my info: PokeTown (please note that the e has ` on top, (e`) so I don't know if it'll effect it
name: Adam
I wanted to collect all the NES games. here's the ones I don't have
----------------I think these games are late to get at the website.-----
Soccer
DK Jr.
Clu Clu Land D
Donkey Kong 3

I just got this game only a few weeks ago and I wonder if anyone has any extra games to give away.

Posted by cullenr

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR=Yellow]Yeah so i'm a little late, but i just started playing the game this past month and i need some rare fruit. I probably could just go to Gamefaqs and cheat my way to riches with universal codes, but i'd rather play this game fairly, the way it's supposed to be played, and earn my things honestly. So if anyone has fruits to give away, i'll gladly accept them.

Name: Paulo
Town: Timber

BTW, i already have peaches and pears, so i'll need the others.[/COLOR]

whats your firend code you can be my firend code mine is 408082632387

Posted by casperbird

How do u use codes on AC:WW? I have apples, peaches and pears. I once got a coconut and planted it but it died. How do u grow coconuts? I don't have wifi though.

Posted by Linko_16

If it's anything like the original, coconuts can't be planted on the mainland at all. It just doesn't work.

Posted by crelda

Coconuts can only be planted near the sea but not on the sand!
Need WiFi to trade. Through codes you see.my friend code is 4424 4816 8235 if anyone is interested. im collecting robo furniture.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

You guys talking about Wild World, or the original?

Town: Pandavil
Me: Thunder*

Town: Koorong
Me: Fei-on

*On this char, I have a golden axe, golden shovel, and golden rod, all legit. Working on the net, right now.