Ban 007 ninja?

Posted by Ex-Linkman

At first I thought it was just the way it was, and I could tolerate it to a certain level. BUT, now it's obvious he just enjoys showing off and acting like a moron. Not to mention lately he seems to be getting worse. So, should he be banned, and if so, how long?

Posted by Alastor

He seems to be acting more and more like a total dumbass. As much as I dislike him, I don't think it's just because of that. He just seems really obnoxious, annoying, and generally an asshole to just about everyone. Not to mention how overboard he's went with the spoiler thing.

A permanent ban would be swell, but my dislike for him may be affecting my thoughts on the matter, so I guess a month.

Posted by Iris

If you're going to ban people just for being morons, then you'd have to ban a lot of other people...

So hop to it and ban him, loony636, The Joker, Poco, Trudat, etc...

Posted by The Judge

I would say don't ban him, but he even expected it, so he might as well get his wish.

Posted by Raptor

A month.

Posted by Ant

Quoting The Judge: I would say don't ban him, but he even expected it, so he might as well get his wish.

Just because people expect it doesn't mean they want it...

I think not. Boo-****ing-who harry potter was ruined. Pleanty of people have ruinned games/animes. But books=serious business? Whatever. It's nice to have some people like this on the boards instead of the same boring ****.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Him being banned has very little to do with his recent posting spoilers of the Harry Potter 6 book. All that does is prove how low he'll go for attention. Other than that, he's been a pain for months now; the Harry Potter thing is just the icing on the cake.

Edit:

Oh yeah, delete his blog too. Some how, he ended up part of my blog as well. Guess I never cared enough to realize. Delete that too.

Posted by Jesse Smith

But, but, but...we need n00bies!!!! Oh, wait! He's been a pain in the royal Irash *** and yes, I've deleted some of his posts/signiture. Though usually a 1 week ban is enough to make people learn, except spammers, then if they don't learn I would do longer bannes.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Ant:
I think not. Boo-****ing-who harry potter was ruined. Pleanty of people have ruinned games/animes. But books=serious business? Whatever. It's nice to have some people like this on the boards instead of the same boring ****.

So? It's indecent whether it's a game, movie or a book.

Posted by The Judge

Still not worthy of a ban. If it wasn't for his spam, I'd say no.

Posted by Hyper

Eh, I don't think he really deserves a ban. Mod him to the anime board but don't give him any powers. That'll teach him ;)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah! Now he's spamming my PM!!!

Posted by The Judge

Meh, screw it. Change my vote to no.

Posted by Iris

Too late.

Posted by The Judge

Regardless if it matters or not, I still changed it.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

I banned him for a month.

And even if he doesn't come back when it lifts, do you honestly care?

Posted by The Judge

Yes, actually.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Linkman: I banned him for a month.

And even if he doesn't come back when it lifts, do you honestly care?

Yes.

It seems like an unfair ban to me :-/ sure, he posted spoilers, but its not like Judge didn't do that or anything :rolleyes:

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, blame it all on me you twat.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Hyper: Yes.

It seems like an unfair ban to me :-/ sure, he posted spoilers, but its not like Judge didn't do that or anything :rolleyes:

Pft, it's obvious that 007 ninja wasn't and NEVER will be as tactful as The Judge! You have to be tactful like The Judge to get away with such things. Tactful.

Posted by Iris

Yeah, but Judge doesn't go out of his way to make crappy posts. The Judge's posts are just naturally crappy.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Iris: Yeah, but Judge doesn't go out of his way to make crappy posts. The Judge's are just naturally crappy.

LMAO

I was going to say "Are you sure about that?!" But then I saw what else you said :p

Posted by Jesse Smith

But, but, but...If you average the votes, it's more like two weeks!!!! pze have compassion for da n00bies!!!!! It's only a freaking book, and a few words in caps!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Jesse Smith: But, but, but...we need n00bies!!!! Oh, wait! He's been a pain in the royal Irash *** and yes, I've deleted some of his posts/signiture. Though usually a 1 week ban is enough to make people learn, except spammers, then if they don't learn I would do longer bannes.

shut up and ban him, Jesse.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting MetalVox~55: shut up and ban him, Jesse.

[quote=Linkman]I banned him for a month.

;) [spoiler]..............[/spoiler]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting MetalVox~55: shut up and ban him, Jesse.

Newsflash: Read threads before replying!!! :D:D:D:D:D

er I don't ban. Banning is da LAST thing I want done with n00bies!!! :D:D:D:D:D