Currently Playing

Posted by project101

Hey what are you currently playing on the game cube If there is already a post like this please re dirct me to it. Any way im curretnly playing BATEN KAITOS: eternal wings and the lost ocean

Posted by loony636

Timeplitters 2, I'm waiting for Timesplitters 3 to come out in Australia.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Killer 7. It's really fun and weird.

Posted by Ant

The only game I'm playing on GC and not all to frequently is Smash Bros.

Posted by Angerion the Brave

I've been rediscovering Medal of Honor Frontline... though I think I'm "funned out" with it already.

PSO EPISODES I & II had my attetion for a good stretch, got some really spiffy toys. INFERNO BAZOOKA, AGITO, STAG CUTTLERY, TWIN BRAND, YAMATO, TALIS, GUILTY LIGHT, BRIONAC, CUSTOM RAY VER.00, SACRED CLOTH, DRAGON SLAYER, LAST SUVIVOR, JUSTY. I must say, it feels good to see one of those red boxes appear, amazing how video games can condition a person. ^_^

Posted by Dexter

Baten Kaitos and Star Fox Assault. The Star Fox team are my current heroes.

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Papyrus]Not really playing anything at the moment on the Gamecube :(.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by -Shadow-

Tales of Symphonia. I've already beaten the storyline, now I'm just going for all the sidequests, titles, leveling up ect. Then I'm going to playthrough it again to get the Swordancer sidequest and that dog one. Good game.

Posted by Ant

Heh, I just bought Tales of Symphonia :) So I've been playing that now

Posted by -Shadow-

Quoting Ant: Heh, I just bought Tales of Symphonia :) So I've been playing that now

That game is quite good. One of the best Rpg's I've ever played. You'll probably have alot of fun with it.

Posted by Dark Link

SSBM when my friends' come over
Metriod Prime 2: Trying to beat that dang game.
Tales of Symphonia: My sisters' and I are trying to get a bunch of GRADE on our 3rd file so we can play Pure Mania Mode on our fifth play.

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

I'm playing Super Smash Bros. Melee and Pokemon Colosseum.

Posted by segashadow128gcn

tales of symphoina for the 2nd time and on my 1st file i have done all the side quest i can i got screwd out of the sword dancer one **** it...but i fought maxwell the pussy and ambyssien (spelling?) the devil arms guy pritty tough. the living armor and hell knight in the book. the dragon that gives you 20 grand over and over and over hahah. rebuilt luin got the titles that give yuo new outfits, i am depressed though i have done almost everyting and there is no more i want more i want like disc 3 and 4 or like a sucsessor even though tales games only have very lose connections in story line...... tales of symphonia 2 : ____________ (insert you fantasy name here) how kick *** would that be!

but i dont see how you people play baten k. i cant stand this game and i own iti will never use the 2nd disc because i dont have what it takes to play through the 1st one it think that game sucks cards are for fools its boring battle system with no skill involved, not much battle stradigys the voice acting sounds bad the grapichs are nothing like they we hyped to be...this game is just a let down to the turm rpg

Posted by Untamed

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within and Pitfall: The Lost Expedition. Also playing OoT over again

Posted by -Shadow-

Quoting segashadow128gcn: tales of symphoina for the 2nd time and on my 1st file i have done all the side quest i can i got screwd out of the sword dancer one **** it...but i fought maxwell the pussy and ambyssien (spelling?) the devil arms guy pritty tough. the living armor and hell knight in the book. the dragon that gives you 20 grand over and over and over hahah. rebuilt luin got the titles that give yuo new outfits, i am depressed though i have done almost everyting and there is no more i want more i want like disc 3 and 4 or like a sucsessor even though tales games only have very lose connections in story line...... tales of symphonia 2 : ____________ (insert you fantasy name here) how kick *** would that be!

Now you should try the ending with Kratos.

Posted by coromoro

I've been playing Geist more than anything lately. It's pretty good, actually. :)

Posted by Max Mouse

Resident Evil 4.............On Professional Mode.

Posted by Random

Resident Evil 4. Need I say more?

Posted by ExoXile

Resident Evil 4 on Professional-

And Tales of Symphonia.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Windwaker...I don't know why...but I keep going back to that game.

Posted by Burrito

I've been switching off between Baten Kaitos and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. Of course, I've been playing Smash Brothers too.

Posted by finalfantasylover

need for speed underground 2

Posted by Drewboy64

Metroid, Soul Calibur 2, SSBM, Crystal Chronicles.

Posted by Max Mouse

True Crime:NYC
Utimate Spider-Man

Posted by Colonel

Resident Evil 4

Posted by PhageTheUntouchable

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wins and the Lost Ocean
I beat the game quite a while ago, but I'm leveling up my characters as much as I can in my spare time. I currently am using Lyude, Kalas and Savyna. Recently picked it up again, so I forgot everything about all the cards I have and such. I'm in the last temple place just killing a lot of giant kitties, giants and humongous hands. Not too exciting, but something extra to do.
I also rented Mario Party 5 and 6 from Blockbusters recently and that was a nice break. *Running out of memory card space* I returned it today, but the nice and happy music was fun and enjoyable, especially while playing with siblings.
I'm thinking about leveling up my Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year door more, but that's more boring than Baten Kaitos. I also just need one more card (Golden Goose or something) in Lost Kingdoms, but I have no idea how to do that. So I just play a few maps for fun sometimes.

Posted by Zeta

Shadow the Hedgehog, despite the fact that I hate him. I've got about 40/71 A-Ranks.

Posted by iori_yagami

I have been playing Tales of Symphonia trying to get the darkness weapons and still trying to beat Baten Kaitos.

Posted by holy_flare

Super Smash Bros. Melee and the Harvestmoon Series.

Posted by D.J Cat

Super Smash Bros Melee has been getting a good playing multiplayer, as in we play it properly now, 1 on 1s, no items, and all that good stuff.
The game is heaps better now.

Tony Hawk 4 as been good, making a new custom park.

Animal Crossing still isn't getting old after 4 months so that is cool.

Mario Smash Football is the goods in multiplayer.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Nothing but SSBM. Mainly because there's nothing else to play.

Posted by Klarth

Last games I played were Tales of Symphonia, Timesplitters: Future Perfect and SSBM.

Posted by Colonel

Chibi robo
Resident Evil 4

Posted by sunsetjenn

im currently playing mario kart! possibly the greatest game ever?

Posted by The Wanderer

I'm playing super mario strikers and eagerly waiting zelda twighlight princess.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

SSBM

Posted by Dog

SSBM, Resident Evil 4.

Posted by ShadowsQuest2500

Currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time....for the third time.