The Second VGC Story!

Posted by The Judge

[SIZE=4][CENTER]Prologue: Descent to Hell[/CENTER] [/SIZE]

It was midnight, and Acheron stood guard before the steel door that lead to Majesty's chambers. He surveyed the window to his right, which was next to the corner that turned into the chambers, behind the door of which Majesty worked away at clan business. Acheron, being his official guard, stood outside to defend against intruders. Despite being in Majesty's clan, one of the most esteemed marksmen-based organizations within the realms, he had been hired based on his incredibly ki force skills. He stood fully 6'2", with brown, neatly cut hair and piercing blue eyes. He wore a neatly trimmed business suit, though today he decided to go with a Buggs Bunny tie for comedic effect.

He mumbled to himself slightly as he heard Majesty laughing at a TV show in the room behind him. His attention quickly switched over to the figure he saw enter the doorway in front of him. It was a business office, so whoever it was had to get around the long rows of cubicles first. Acheron siezed the opportunity to attempt to spy on the intruder before he was noticed. From above the walls of the cubicles, he could see only a completely black figure with few discernable features. The main feature he saw was the separation of the creature's helmet to the rest of his nondescript shadowy body: The head resembled a creature he'd read about in ancient history. From what he could tell, it appeared to be a helmet not unlike Anubis, an ancient G*d of Death in a long-forgotten culture known as Egyptian. Red pinpoints of light glowed beneath a perfectly carved brow, and the helmet seemed to be made of obsidian.

The intruders body suddenly lit up with red veins of light going through him like information. The creature began to walk through the walls of the cubicle, passing through them like a ghost. Acheron skittered away and hid slightly behind a wall. When the creature stepped out on his side, Acheron peeked a glance back at him. The creature was now more than just a shadow. Acheron could plainly see armor covering the creatures' entire body, though the red glow of the veins were the only thing letting him see the separation in the pieces. From his shoulder rose a bone-like apendage that was shaped like an upside down L, which rose up behind his head and crossed over to his other shoulder. He wore a black, tattered cape, draped from the cross-section of the L like a tapery. He attempted to look for a symbol on the back, but the creature turned to him suddenly, obscuring his vision of the back.

The creature stared at Acheron with its red, glowing eyes, and Acheron froze. Within an instant, the creature was at his throat. Acheron rose his arms up as the creature reached for his throat, grabbing one of its wrists. In response, the creature grabbed Acheron by the other arm and threw him into the cubicles. Using all his concentration, he landed on one hand on the cubicle wall and vaulted himself back in the air. He slammed his hands together, and focused his ki force into a blast. To this, the creature merely extended his hand and caught the blast, crushing it in his hand. As he landed, the creature dipped down low and punched him squarely in the stomach. Acheron suddenly went still, and everything seemed to stop. He had seen magic like this before: Chronomagic, with altered the fabrics of time to the user's whims. Time was currently frozen.

The creature began to dissapear and reappear in and out of space, laying hit after hit upon Acheron, who did not move to the force nor even feel it. The creature's eyes suddenly stopped glowing, leaving an eyeless visage, and a rush of pain swept into Acheron, the cumulative forces of all the blows rushing into him. He rose slightly in the air as the temporal strikes smashed his ribs and broke his arms. He managed to catch a quick glimpse down and saw the creature suddenly draw an iron, black staff from the ether, and twirl it around. When the strikes finally stopped, he fell back down to the ground in a heap, and the creature swung the staff like a baseball bat as he fell, connecting hard with his back and snapping his spine in half as he was sent flying away. He hit the ground hard and could not feel his legs. He looked up quickly to see the creature turn towards Majesty's room, and pressed a button on his wrist which would alert Majesty to danger. As his vision went black, he caught a quick glimpse of the symbol on the creature's cape, a red skull with blood dripping from the eyes that ran down its sharp fangs. In a moment of clarity, he blacked out.

[CENTER]* * * *[/CENTER]
The creature walked up to the iron door, which seemed to open for him. As soon as he entered the door, his vision focused on Majesty, who was laid down flat on his desk, sniper rifle poised. A shot rang out, and as the bullet neared the creature, a black hexagon appeared in the air, belieing the creature's shield. Majesty gasped, and hooked a small attatchment to the bullet chamber. As the creature walked forward, its digital sheild rose up hundreds of times per second as the specialized sniper rifle rattled off bullets faster than a machine gun. The creature quickly glanced down at the desk on which Majesty was lieing on, and it shattered into splinters, which drove deeply into Majesty's skin, primarily his chest and eyes. He was blinded. All he could feel next was a stabbing pain against his chest, and felt himself reeling through the air. A quick thud and the sound of glass...falling...and then it was over.

Kaje stood above the broken glass from the window, looking down at Majesty's body splattered on the road bleow. Inside his helmet, he gave a quick smile, and then vanished into the ether.

Posted by stone cold nicholas

can i be in it?

Posted by The Judge

If I ever get the will to continue it. Doing this alone took me like 3 months.

Posted by Shade

What? A clan leader died in the first chapter? That blows.

I hope I don't die and early this time. :(

Posted by Klarth

Sweet! I died such a hardxcore death. slit slit etc.

I can wait to see how it'll turn out.

Posted by The Judge

That was written before you started acting like a little p*ss to me, so it was nothing personal.

Posted by Shade

What I'm wondering, is how anybody is gonna beat that...thing.

Posted by Darksong X

Oh it's possible. He used Kaje in a DnD game a long time ago and I remember schooling it with a psionic character.

Anyway, please add me too. We'll talk about my role later today or in a PM.

Posted by Ch

Hey Jusge don't forget to add in Ch

Posted by Lord of Spam

add plz:*

Posted by Xenos

Budgie plz.

Posted by The Judge

and then a budgie flies in and hits the creature in the face and he's all "aw wtf."

Budgie wins clan wars.

Srsly guys I stoppped writing these. Maybe in the late future.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

When did you st---oh wait. I still have to read the first one...

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting Angelwing: When did you st---oh wait. I still have to read the first one...

I think it got deleted.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Well, I really don't have the time to read it all, so it's just as well I suppose. But I'm guessing Judge at least saved it on his hd.

Posted by Ant

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=3521

Old'd'd

Posted by brownoystercult

Okay, I was kidding! :D