Bring back the Flame Board?

Posted by Ex-Linkman

I'm basically making this poll due to the popular demand of it's return. That, and forgetting why it was deleted in the first place. Anyway, I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, it did add some life to the forum, but on the other hand, most threads got out of control. So yeah, what do think?

Posted by Shin-Ra

Most people did a horrible job with it the last time it was brought back, and I don't see it being any different now. However, I agree that it added quite a bit of life to the forum and I'm curious to see if it'd go well this time. I'm voting yes to make it a subcategory in the Community Board and if it works out well there, giving it its own place in the index.

Posted by Xenos

All for the drama. Though, seriously speaking, I'm quite mised on the cause too. It doesn't matter either way for me.

Posted by Iris

No. We already have a forum that allows flaming, and it's not like we can't cope without one.

Posted by Hyper

Nah. Community Board was made to handle flame threads as well, right? We don't need a board specifically for them.

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, at that point, it just become a joke.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Popular demand? What popular demand? I havn't seen any one request it.

If it comes back, the cool Wacko board'll come back. The flame board did way more 'harm' than the wacko board. ie, all it does is makes every one hate each other and flame each other, as any intelligent six leged creature knows, while the wacko boards just makes all the n00bies meet each other and get more n00bie friends. :D:D And we don't want flames, right, we just want more n00bies!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Jesse Smith: Popular demand? What popular demand? I havn't seen any one request it.

If it comes back, the cool Wacko board'll come back. The flame board did way more 'harm' than the wacko board. ie, all it does is makes every one hate each other and flame each other, as any intelligent six leged creature knows, while the wacko boards just makes all the n00bies meet each other and get more n00bie friends. :D:D And we don't want flames, right, we just want more n00bies!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Right, because getting "hacked" is so much better than flame wars.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I never really had much love for the flame board, and I don't care to see it return.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Hyper: Right, because getting "hacked" is so much better than flame wars.

er they also 'hacked' your boards, when I linked to you. So if they wanted to, they could hack the boards any time they wanted to, like they did back in April when I did the layout/username/image chaos. Becides, you voted no, so you should be defending me, not looking like you want the board!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Jesse Smith: er they also 'hacked' your boards, when I linked to you. So if they wanted to, they could hack the boards any time they wanted to, like they did back in April when I did the layout/username/image chaos. Becides, you voted no, so you should be defending me, not looking like you want the board!!! :D:D:D:D

stfu, they just got access to some accounts at GO as far as I know. I wasn't even online that day, if I remember correctly.

Posted by Raptor

No way in hell. The last thing this place needs is another forum that encourages juvenile behaviour. We have more than enough of that as it is.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Raptor: No way in hell. The last thing this place needs is another forum that encourages juvenile behaviour. We have more than enough of that as it is.

whats the character limit again? I want to post as few periods as I have to for this post.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Raptor: No way in hell. The last thing this place needs is another forum that encourages juvenile behaviour. We have more than enough of that as it is.

I'm in shock!!! I actually agree with you!!! That's a first!!! If I didn't have da mark of da beast, I would rep you for that!!! :D:D:D

But I do vote Yes to da Wacko board!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Pit

Quoting MetalVox~55: whats the character limit again? I want to post as few periods as I have to for this post.

I lol'd.

Posted by Altinure

oops, i voted for the wrong yes.

anyway, i think we might as well. these boards are losing activity, and stupid people like stupid boards, so there would be more activity by stupid people, which would mean more smart people would post to call them stupid, thus increasing the activity.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Altinure: oops, i voted for the wrong yes.

anyway, i think we might as well. these boards are losing activity, and stupid people like stupid boards, so there would be more activity by stupid people, which would mean more smart people would post to call them stupid, thus increasing the activity.

I ****ing love this guy.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Altinure: oops, i voted for the wrong yes.

That makes sense. Ant agrees.