Mario Pics in Legend of Zelda Ocarina Of Time

Posted by Link242

Hey This May be a rumor but somone told me that there are pics of mario and friends in the area where you first met zelda and that they could be seen through the window to the right of where zelda is standing

Posted by Link242

I checked it out and its true there are Mario Bowzer Peach luigi and yoshi pics there but i want to see if anyone else finds it so if you do post it here

Posted by D.J Cat

Hey there. Try not to double post in the future, people around here get crabby easily it seems...

Anyway, I saw those picture the first time I went into the courtyard.
They are pretty cool.

Also, check out the neck chain thingy around Malon's (I think thats her name, the one that lives at the ranch) neck.

It is a certain famous Nintendo character...

Posted by 007 ninja

this is the year 1998 apparently because i have never heard of this before

Posted by Link242

Hey great, also guess what, i tried to shoot that same window with the slingshot and got a red rupee but shot the window on the other side and this voice said "hey! stop that" and threw a bomb at me.

Posted by Ch

Quoting D.J Cat: Also, check out the neck chain thingy around Malon's (I think thats her name, the one that lives at the ranch) neck.

It is a certain famous Nintendo character...

[CENTER][IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/User245/bowser.gif[/IMG]
BOWSER!![/CENTER]

Posted by Lucifer

I thought it was pretty cool how they added the pictures of some of the Mario characters in Zelda's castle, but it would of been even cooler if they had a Mario mask as that mask shop. That would of rocked.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Lucifer: I thought it was pretty cool how they added the pictures of some of the Mario characters in Zelda's castle, but it would of been even cooler if they had a Mario mask as that mask shop. That would of rocked.

There's a Mario mask in Majora' Mask. ;)

But you can't use it. :(

Posted by Lucifer

Quoting Wicked Sushi: But you can't use it. :(

It, most likely, would of just made Link fat and turned his sword into a pipe.

Posted by James

There's also Mario pictures in Link to the Past. In some houses and the tavern, there were pictures of Mario hanging up.

Posted by LagunasSweetling

yeah It's true, and also, when you wake Talon up at Hyrule Castle, if you look at his pendant thingy, it's Bowser.

Posted by -Shadow-

And in Super Mario RPG, after you get the second star, return to the inn with that Gaz girl. Go upstairs and link will be sleeping in the bed. I guess the cameos work both ways :)

Posted by darkwhispers

in world of warcraft there are look-alikes of link (called linken who gives you a buncha missions) and mario and luigi (called larion and muigin)

Posted by Xero

Quoting Wicked Sushi: There's a Mario mask in Majora' Mask.
But you can't use it. :(

Yeah I saw it on the mask owner's bag. He doesn't give it to you. Heonly gives you a song (healing song)...Therefore the deku mask...

Posted by Colonel

Ya! in Oot When i first met Zelda i was kidding around and just shot the windows a bunch of times for fun with my slingshot and that hyrule guard throws a bomb at you.HAHAHAHAHAHA funny! Just after that happened i noticed there where pictures in the window.

Posted by Delilah

Hey, is it true that in the original OOT, that if you lunge right at a certain wall in the area where the master sword is, that you can get into the sacred realm? I heard that its a glitch, and it screws up your save file if you do. And that there is supposedly a polygon-form of Rauru that just stands there.

Has anyone ever been inside?

Posted by Xero

No I've never heard of that secret. All the guides I checked said there was a secret room in the fire temple right behind the statues at the entrance, but not in the temple of time...

Posted by firefox280

on the topic of the necklaces, malon and talon have bowser necklaces... also i doubt it is mere coincidence that malon and talon represent two certain nintendo brothers.... one is tall and thin, the other short and fat. and both have black mustaches