Which Zelda Character Are You Most Like?

Posted by ScudZteR

My #1 Match for who i was, was Link! take the quiz at http://selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=TLOZ

Posted by Ex-Linkman

That was so incredibly dumb. The questions were obvious and half of them made no sense. YES I ONCE DIED ON A BEACH!

Posted by ScudZteR

now that i really think about it, you are absolutely right...

Posted by powerpuff

I'm like link because i'm quiet and like to stab stuff!

Posted by Fantum

Tingle.

Posted by Text Attraction

Aveil...Yeah, that quiz sucked. I basically said no to everything rofl.

Posted by Ch

Saria. I can see that. She likes the woods and she's chill.

Posted by valor19

Princess Zelda : )

Posted by Pit

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Ami

I'm Impa.

Posted by sonic hedgehog

nabooru

Posted by tpisgrand

Im ganon...hehehe muahahaha

Posted by Chronic

Skull Kid

Posted by KoH

"Darunia."

Seriously, wtf, man?

Quoting Linkman: That was so incredibly dumb. The questions were obvious and half of them made no sense. YES I ONCE DIED ON A BEACH!

You got Darunia too, huh?

Posted by Tails

Link is the one I'm most like. Strange... #1-9 all said Link, then the rest where random except for # 20, which also said Link. Hmm...

Posted by RedLeprechaun90

I'm link. I also did some of those on quizilla and they all said i was link so i knew

Posted by LinktothePast

I'm like Link. That link is a pop-up, so no way, i'm just going to talk the quiz, so i skip but i know im like Link.

Posted by CS Ryan

Probably Skull Kid.

Posted by darkwhispers

ruto (please do my name contest in the sonic section of this forum)

Posted by Sean Fury

Ganondorf

I feel special.

Posted by Xero

I think I'd be like a goron...I sound like a moron :P

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

i would say sheik im really quiet and i like daggers,shuriken and things like ninja

Posted by Eludiac

fierce deity: i have kick *** clothing and i dont take sh*t from anyone. not to mention i carry a huge sword and can shoot beams from it

Posted by Seres Aran

I'd have to say I'd be Agahnim (dark and mysterious), or a Goron. Hey, don' ('t' left out on purpose) call meh' a moron! We gorons are kewl' too!

Posted by Zeta

I'd be Dethl, 'cause I like to swing my arms around like him when I'm bored, and I don't like to get shot in the eye with arrows/boomerangs.

I win for originality. Seriously, how many people know who Dethl is? (Not actually asking this question.)

Posted by Prince Redon

Darunia...Yeah, stupid quiz...Are you a princess? Do you have a strange connection with the moon?

Hell yeah I do!