open challange

Posted by project101

this is a challenge to any one who will stay somewhat recent and I'm new so if a screw up correct me I need to learn

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting project101: this is a challenge to any one who will stay somewhat recent and I'm new so if a screw up correct me I need to learn

Corrections: "This is a challenge to anyone who will stay somewhat active, and I'm new, so if I screw-up, correct me: I need to learn.

Hey, you asked. And I'll fight you, I've been waiting for someone to battle. If you want the arena, go ahead and make it, but if you want first attack, just say so.

Posted by project101

I want first attack

Posted by Sean Fury

It's early in the morning (1:44 am) so don't expect much from me right now.

[I]The sky opened wide as the sun rays cascaded to the Earth, interupting the beautiful squall in motion, as it pulled forth a tumult of a thunderstorm. The city was cold, an unsettlingly cool breeze blew through nonstop now, shifting leaves upon trees, leaves about the air, leaves about the earth, leaves about the water. Sean closed his eyes momentarily, absorbing all that the sun had to offer, an almost holy glow surronded his body, and for a few moments, all was perfect with the world. Then, his eyes opened wide: shocking blue for a breif moment, then they faded back to their hazel. Sean could feel it, the disturbance, the energy, the pure evil heading in his direction. His gun cocked, he held it close to his side; his free hand placed itself upon the hilt of his sword, dawned upon his back. He was ready for whatever evil may come about. The sky roared with thunder, a glowing streak shot across the sky, soaring about like a lightning bolt, but obviously otherwordly and not of the elemental properties of nature. The streak flew towards Sean, into his body, passed through, and was gone. With a devious, almost devil-like grin, Sean fired three rapid shots into the air. That should clear everyone of the area, for this would be a most magnificent battle.

Posted by project101

The leaves blowing in the wind suddenly became black and stoped bowing the sky got cloudy as dameon appeared out of a falming hole in the ground behind sean this is when he extended his arm and grasped Sean's neck and began to sqeeze he brought his knee up into seans kidney then threw him forward withc caused him to fall on his face