Fighting circle of hell(crono)

Posted by project101

Hey Im opening a challenge to any one that wants to fight I'm new so if I screw up please correct me

Posted by Crono

Umm...so why is my name included in the title? o.O?

Posted by project101

huh cuz your the person I wanna fight so I can learn some cool stuff

Posted by Crono

Then it's not an open challenge. LOL.

Very well, I accept. Are you making the arena or taking first attack?

Posted by project101

making arena

Posted by project101

As Dameon is walking down the back alley of a club he seez a stranger leaning against the wall dameon feeling in a crapy mood and is wanting to cause major distruction to the innocent says. "Hey starnger wanna go for a ride." With out waiting for an answer he raises both arms causeing his sleve to fall down some he closes his eyes and the ground begins to shake and every thing growz dark and crono cant see where he is going or at the nit all starts to fade back into color but it is not the same allyway. It seems to be hell you two are standing on a stone island that is surronded by a river of lava and right outside tha tlava are what appear to be bleacjers witch are starting to fill up with demons of all shapes and sizes. "Loox like you were in the wrong ally at the wrong time buddy." Dameon reaches back with his left hand and grabs his sword handle and raises his right hand up about chest level.