Diablo 2 free please

Posted by bullet1010

Hey guys if anyone is gonna quit diablo 2 exp set or just has so much **** they just dont need message me back cause i will take it off your hands for free!!! hurry i have a limited amount of room. =] I own at warcraft 3 exp set =]

Posted by MetalVox~55

go away.

Posted by Acheron

This is why I need to mod the Computer Games board. :(

Posted by higbvuyb

omfg i m teh cool so cna u giev me the dialob 2

Posted by psp

Sure, y not. Ill give u a free hoto, enigma , zod rune, vex, jah, ith, ber, and the full trangs with the ik set. All u have to do is give me ur acount and pass so i can put it on ur char. =)

Posted by bullet1010

Quoting psp: Sure, y not. Ill give u a free hoto, enigma , zod rune, vex, jah, ith, ber, and the full trangs with the ik set. All u have to do is give me ur acount and pass so i can put it on ur char. =)

hey
msg me back

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting bullet1010: hey
msg me back

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy hell, i've seen some stupid ****, but good lord, this takes it! :link:

Posted by loony636

Oh my gawd, he is the most retarded n00b I have ever seen. And I've seen some pretty retarded n00bs before.

Posted by Prince Redon

I'm a free Diablo!

It's just a guess...but your mentally retarted right?

[spoiler]It's called Illegal downloading...[/spoiler]

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting loony636: Oh my gawd, he is the most retarded n00b I have ever seen. And I've seen some pretty retarded n00bs before.

Looney, I could've easily made "mirror" joke here. You've got to not leave yourself so open for that sort of thing.

Anyway, to the gentleman asking for free Diablo 2.

Buy it, and leave VGC alone.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Fei-on: Looney, I could've easily made "mirror" joke here. You've got to not leave yourself so open for that sort of thing.

Anyway, to the gentleman asking for free Diablo 2.

Buy it, and leave VGC alone.

that isn't what he's doing. :p

He's asking for free items within the game, which, in turn, are extremely rare.

Posted by wolfy-Kiba

Ill give you the Best item ever and it should suit you perfeclty . A Super Uber Elite Item called "Craked Sash of Noobdum"

Posted by MetalVox~55

I have to do it now:

Here's my most prized possession on Diablo II.
[IMG]http://venus.walagata.com/w/metalvox/Screenshot008.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by FullMetal

Thats your best mine well I don't have a screenshot but it's called Enigma's Slain Sacred Armor. Indestructible, +11 to light radius, +1023 to attack ratting, +63 mana after each kill, knockback, -127% Targets Defense, Cannot Be Frozen, All Resistance +255%, some more but I don't remeber them.

Posted by KoH

Quoting bullet1010: hey
msg me back

lmfao, lordie.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting FullMetal: Thats your best mine well I don't have a screenshot but it's called Enigma's Slain Sacred Armor. Indestructible, +11 to light radius, +1023 to attack ratting, +63 mana after each kill, knockback, -127% Targets Defense, Cannot Be Frozen, All Resistance +255%, some more but I don't remeber them.

That's my best armor, yes. I don't meddle with runeword stuff. And it took me forever to get that armor, seeing as I had to give the guy two mules-worth of SoJ's and Runes for it.

bull. 255 to resist? i call hacked

Posted by Poco

I remember in LOTR:TT on GBA, I got some "Evil Sacred Goblin Full Mail" armor, and it raised all stats by fifteen, and the defense was insanely high.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting FullMetal: Thats your best mine well I don't have a screenshot but it's called Enigma's Slain Sacred Armor. Indestructible, +11 to light radius, +1023 to attack ratting, +63 mana after each kill, knockback, -127% Targets Defense, Cannot Be Frozen, All Resistance +255%, some more but I don't remeber them.

Don't bull**** yourself. The max number on Hero editor for target defence is -127%, same for resistance.

If alls you want is good items, then download hero editor. Unless you want to 'WORK' for them, then your not getting ****. Make an extremely hacked character, that can be turn invisible. Then hostile some cracker on open and there you go, you own. They can't even hit you. Don't increase your run/walk too much, or else its uncontrollable. But I suggest working for your items... On closed. Hero editor is just for fun. But it takes extremely long to make uber hacked items. I know from expieriance. But hero editor is just to play around and see the limits of Diablo 2 (Run walk, defence, attack, etc.).

Posted by TopgunFFX

wow metal vox you sure are cool looking in your avatar thinkin you own the world and a bad a$$ because your wearing a swastika man thats gotta be the coolest avatar i ever seen

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting TopgunFFX: wow metal vox you sure are cool looking in your avatar thinkin you own the world and a bad a$$ because your wearing a swastika man thats gotta be the coolest avatar i ever seen

Uhm, that isn't me in my avatar. lol

Jeez.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting MetalVox~55: Uhm, that isn't me in my avatar. lol

Jeez.

Don't be so modest. ;)

Posted by TopgunFFX

lol y have a pic of a random person who not even know in your avatar then ??

Posted by muffla

diablo 2 is for nerds if u want to b cool play *** of war or unreal tornament 2004

Posted by Master Chief 12

Quoting TopgunFFX: lol y have a pic of a random person who not even know in your avatar then ??

[Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=Orange]Shut the hell up. If you haven't noticed MetalVox~55 isn't the only one with a stranger in his avatar. You don't have to know someone to put them in your post.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]