So I'm going to English town on Saturday and....

Posted by inequity

for those of you who don't know (mostly everyone) English town is a huge flea market that stretches about half a mile or more, located in New Jersey. The reason I'm going is for their wide variety of NES games. They sell almost every NES game you can think of. Now my question is, what games should I pick up when I go there? They don't have to be rare or valuable, I want some really fun and addictive games. Right now I'm planning on getting Yoshi, Contra and if I'm lucky, bubble bobble. What games do you think would be nice to have in a collection, as well as play.

Posted by bazariah

mega mans 1-6
super c
castlevania 1-3
bubble bobble 1 and 2
any of the dragon warrior games
final fantasy
the zeldas
maniac mansion
super mario 2 and 3
solstice
ninja gaiden 1-3
tmnt 1-3

hope that helps somewhat.. if i was just starting a collection they would be the games i'd hunt down first

Posted by bazariah

Quoting The Joker: If they have the original Grand Theft Auto that would be awesome.

erm i think you may be a lil confused the game you mean is the hombrew cart called grand theftendo

it was created in somebodies house and it's not a liscenced cart release but rather a cart made by destroying a normal released cart and burning the game from pc onto eeproms then chucking the whole thing together again with solder and glue

Posted by inequity

Ok, maniac mansion is another I'll get if I see it. Any puzzle games you can suggest? (besides Dr. Mario and tetris)

Quoting bazariah:
super c

I never heard of that, whats it about?

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Inequity: Ok, maniac mansion is another I'll get if I see it. Any puzzle games you can suggest? (besides Dr. Mario and tetris)

yeah maniac mansion is awesome

as for puzzle games i would say go with the lolo series or mario and yoshi

super C is the sequel to the sublime contra, it is a sweet game to play