I apologize.

Posted by Bulldog

G-sides is right. I should not have gotten this mad. I am sorry vgchat. I understand that some people are racist but I just need to except that they wont change. I am not calling any of you racist anymore. I know I am a moron. Please forgive me yo. I was trippin. I need to be strait up now. I called my cousin to call it off. Sorry sabredog and everyone else fo da spam. My cousin really can do a ddos but I know that soo many people love this site and I dont want to ruin that fo u guys. I am sorry. I will act my age now. I am 16 years old and here I am acting like a 6 year old. excuse my immaturity. It will not happen again. Promise.

--Sorry again.
--Dominique

Posted by FullMetal

Chill man people forgive soon. I mean who is going to be mad. :)

Posted by sabre

It's no problem. And, I apologise on behalf of whoever it was who was being racist to you - discrimination is not cool. =(

Posted by brownoystercult

Also, when are you gunna say sorry to this guy, Dominique?

Posted by Bulldog

na man. I know the mods really worked hard on all dat spam. It was nuts. Mrpoove had like 104 posts or some **** like dat.

EDIT:: Can someone adjust my avatar size to be bigger? it is only 50x50.....

Posted by TruDat

Alright. I'm sorry homes. It will not happnen again. I was trippin and i was so ****ed. But I'm sorry dat u people gots to cleans up dis mess dat me and my Botha made. I'm very sorry to all ya'll so please 4 give me. its will neva happen again. If ya'll can't den i understand cause what I did is very unforgivable. Sorry playaz

-------------------------------TruDat

Posted by Bulldog

who are you?

Posted by TruDat

Its me minique. Its Jay.

Posted by Bulldog

oh lol you were helpin me spam. yea don spam nymore. if you wanna stay thats cool but I don need you 2 help me spam nymor.

Posted by Iris

Oh lord.

Posted by TruDat

I know i don't feel like skrewing up peeps fourms.

Posted by Fate

As much awkwardness comes from this, I must say it:

Uh, TruDat, this is not a chatroom.

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting TruDat: I know i don't feel like skrewing up peeps fourms.

RESPEK

see i can be black too

Posted by Masuyo T3h Ninja

I was ready to defend you guys after everyone blammed you, but looks like everyone forgave you, contrary to what I predicted. There's always such a thing as a second chance. ^_^

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

What did I miss?

Posted by Bulldog

Quoting 007 ninja: RESPEK

see i can be black too

I dont appreciate it when you stereotype black people like that you little bastard.

--THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT ****ES ME OFF EVERYONE.

Posted by Iris

Yeah, that was pretty uncalled for. :O

I've noticed that kids who try to be black, are usually worse than any black stereotype. Like, their actually mean.

Posted by The Judge

Personally, though I myself am not racist nor sexist in any way, I find the jokes very funny. But that's just me. Either way, nice to apologize. I forgive you.

Posted by Fate

****it, when will you black people stop seeing color?

Oh, ****.
:|

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Bulldog: My cousin really can do a ddos

what?

not forgiven.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting TruDat: Alright. I'm sorry homes. It will not happnen again. I was trippin and i was so ****ed. But I'm sorry dat u people gots to cleans up dis mess dat me and my Botha made. I'm very sorry to all ya'll so please 4 give me. its will neva happen again. If ya'll can't den i understand cause what I did is very unforgivable. Sorry playaz

-------------------------------TruDat

You don't have to type like you speak. Just so you know. ;)

Posted by Prince Redon

NOT EVEN IF YOUR MEANING TO YELL?!!!!Exclamation point!!1!!!one

I agree with Derick, just because I'm not racist doesn't mean I can't have a good laugh...

Also, yeah, we can't call anyone nigga, but I seem to hear it quite often from some black people...

Quoted post: Also, yeah, we can't call anyone nigga, but I seem to hear it quite often from some black people...

You can call anyone a ******. Timing is the key.

Posted by Prince Redon

Why can I see myself getting shot for saying it, then you come up over my dead body and say "Yeah n*gga!" And you get congradulated and awarded.

Posted by Mar

Quoting Bulldog: I called my cousin to call it off. Sorry sabredog and everyone else fo da spam. My cousin really can do a ddos but I know that soo many people love this site and I dont want to ruin that fo u guys.

The only reason you quit was because you got bored of spamming. I also feel sorry for all of you who thought his cousin could actually ddos. Just because you stopped spamming doesn't change the fact you're a n-i-g-g-e-r. Deal with it. Nor are you a script kiddie, so don't act like it. If you want to rage me, http://forums.myg0t.com/. I'm a user there and visit the site daily.

holla back k g?

Posted by KoH

See... if this wacko keeps up, VGC is going to turn into the video game industry: full of rappers, street talk, and "gangstas."

Yeah, btw, Bulldog, dos'ing does not require any skill at all and on top of that it is very much illegal. Don't act like your cousin has all the cards and that you're doing us a favor. In reality, you're doing yourself a favor. In your previous posts we have what is known in law as a "confession."

****ing moron.

Quoting Mar: The only reason you quit was because you got bored of spamming. I also feel sorry for all of you who thought his cousin could actually ddos. Just because you stopped spamming doesn't change the fact you're a n-i-g-g-e-r. Deal with it. Nor are you a script kiddie, so don't act like it. If you want to rage me, [url="http://forums.myg0t.com/"]http://forums.myg0t.com/[/url]. I'm a user there and visit the site daily.

holla back k g?

I agree with some of what you said, but calling him any sort of racial slur was entirely unnecessary. Especially in that fashion. Sorry to say... but due to that fatal error of yours your entire post, in my opinion, is entirely worthless.

Racial slurs are never cool, "k dawg?"

Posted by Mar

Quoting KoH:

In your previous posts we have what is known in law as a "confession."

****ing moron.

Hmm... Someone doesn't know a little thing or two about IPconfig/renew.... Hmmm!!!!! I could sit here and say alot of illegal activity's I have done and none of it would be held against me by law, because I can change my ip and they wouldn't know it was me! yay! I'm not going to rage you because I have no need to, but that's just common sense.

[quote=KoH]
I agree with some of what you said, but calling him any sort of racial slur was entirely unnecessary. Especially in that fashion.

Racial slurs are never cool, "k dawg?"

I'm sorry I spoke the truth. It won't happen again. I should of tried impolite african-american. I'll do that next time k? Infact, since I feel so bad, I'll do it now.

I'm sorry for who all I offended by using my racial slurs. I have edited my post and here's edited version.

The only reason you quit was because you got bored of spamming. I also feel sorry for all of you who thought his cousin could actually ddos. Just because you stopped spamming doesn't change the fact you're an impolite african-american. Deal with it. Nor are you a script kiddie, so don't act like it. If you want to rage me, http://forums.myg0t.com/. I'm a user there and visit the site daily.

Holler back, okay, dog?

Posted by KoH

Quoting Mar: Hmm... Someone doesn't know a little thing or two about IPconfig/renew.... Hmmm!!!!! I could sit here and say alot of illegal activity's I have done and none of it would be held against me by law, because I can change my ip and they wouldn't know it was me! yay! I'm not going to rage you because I have no need to, but that's just common sense.

*sigh* Man... you obviously know very little about the net, because if you did you'd realize that your ISP kept what are known as "IP Logs" showing exactly what your previous IPs were, you stupid fuck. Btw, you made yourself seem like a complete jackass with all that "hmm"s. Just wanted to let you know.

Quoting Mar: I'm sorry I spoke the truth. It won't happen again.

Yeah, okay, thanks.

Posted by Mar

Quoting KoH: *sigh* Man... you obviously know very little about the net, because if you did you'd realize that your ISP kept what are known as "IP Logs" showing exactly what your previous IPs were, you stupid fuck. Btw, you made yourself seem like a complete ******* with all that "hmm"s. Just wanted to let you know.

lol ur raged. Aww, poor guy doesn't know what a White-Hatter or Script Dos is. :(
lol ur funny. I wish my cable ISP could change my IP through my router. :(
Visit [url]www.myg0t.com[/url] and join the forums and we'll give you a tutorial on how the internet works, k?

Posted by KoH

Quoting Mar: lol ur raged. Aww, poor guy doesn't know what a White-Hatter or Script Dos is. :(
Visit [url="http://www.myg0t.com"]www.myg0t.com[/url] and join the forums and we'll give you a tutorial on how the internet works, k?

:) I'm sure you know exactly what you're talking about, right?

White hatter: Opposite of black hatter.

Script Dos: You're kidding, right?

Why exactly would you come to a forum and racially insult someone that you've had no previous history with? Btw, myg0ts are all fucktards. Honestly... masochists are all stupid shits. And since you alligned yourself with myg0ts, I guess that makes you one too.

I think you're in way over your head, man. But continue if you think otherwise.

Edit::: woops, looks like someone added a new sentence to their post. Way to slap me in the face, chief! :)

Quoting Mar:
lol ur funny. I wish my cable ISP could change my IP through my router. :(

Well... that's disappointing... Your editted post added this new sentence and it apparently was equal to the rest of your post as far as intelligence goes. If you're going to add a sentence, for fuck's sake make it a good one!

Anyway... I'll put it to you simply mr. Myg0ts, sir, every time your on your IP has to register with your ISP, whoever they may be. You dont' magically get internet without anyone giving you permission, chief, nor is it anonymous. Your wish to have your cable ISP change your IP through your router doesn't make any sense, btw.

Posted by Mar

Quoting KoH: :) I'm sure you know exactly what you're talking about, right?

black hatter.

Yea, I think that's it.

Quoting KoH:
Script Dos: You're kidding, right?

Yes

Quoting KoH:
Why exactly would you come to a forum and racially insult someone that you've had no previous history with? Btw, myg0ts are all fucktards. Honestly... masochists are all stupid shits. And since you alligned yourself with myg0ts, I guess that makes you one too.

I think myg0ts raged you. :(

Quoting KoH:
I think you're in way over your head, man. But continue if you think otherwise.

Lol, I asked my ISP if they could change/reach my IP address and they replied no. They asked me if I had a router, so I replied yes. They replied we cannot reach nor change your IP through a router. They told me inorder for them to reach my IP they would have to have my Ether-C hooked directly towards my modem.

[quote=KoH]
Anyway... I'll put it to you simply mr. Myg0ts, sir, every time your on your IP has to register with your ISP, whoever they may be. You dont' magically get internet without anyone giving you permission, chief, nor is it anonymous.
RIFK. That was the biggest rifk I had in my life.

[quote=KoH]
Your wish to have your cable ISP change your IP through your router doesn't make any sense, btw.

So if I wanted my ISP to change my IP, but they can't because I have a router IP blocking my physical IP makes no sense? Lolololol. Please continue.

Posted by KoH

http://clearlyexplained.com/technology/internet/ISP.html

Please read and get back to me.

Posted by Mar

Quoting KoH: http://clearlyexplained.com/technology/internet/ISP.html

Please read and get back to me.

lolol I thought I already showed you how an ISP works.

Ah, you got me on this one:

"The ISP is a bit like the gatekeeper or light house keeper at a port. The ISP provides you with a place to start your journey of the internet."

You're completly avoiding the fact you know nothing about ISP's/Hacking/Illegal Activity's.

Posted by KoH

Quoting Mar: lolol I thought I already showed you how an ISP works.

Ah, you got me on this one:

"The ISP is a bit like the gatekeeper or light house keeper at a port. The ISP provides you with a place to start your journey of the internet."

You're completly avoiding the fact you know nothing about ISP's/Hacking/Illegal Activity's.

Alright, you obviously know all there is to know about me and my life, so I'll just let you continue posting more and more about how you know about technology even though you type like a moron, admit to being part of the myg0ts clan, and continue claiming that you're a psychic and somehow know exactly who I am and what I've done in life. Congrats on being the forum's biggest idiot as of right now. Not sure how long this'll last though... VGC is very popular.

Btw, what was with quoting the site? You didn't even use it to further what's left of your "argument" nor did it have any relevance in itself.

Posted by Mar

[quote=KoH]
claiming that you're a psychic

I think you're refferring to the part when I said physical IP address.
Well anywho, thanks for showing us all how much you know about the internet.

[IMG]http://www.rpg.goblin1.com/lolol.jpg[/IMG]

Quoting KoH: Alright, you obviously know all there is to know about me and my life, so I'll just let you continue posting more and more about how you know about technology even though you type like a moron, admit to being part of the myg0ts clan, and continue claiming that you're a psychic and somehow know exactly who I am and what I've done in life. Congrats on being the forum's biggest idiot as of right now. Not sure how long this'll last though... VGC is very popular.

Thx for teh win!

Posted by KoH

Quoting Mar: I think you're refferring to the part when I said physical IP address.
Well anywho, thanks for showing us all how much you know about the internet.

Thx for teh win!

*sigh* Okay, man. Fine, you "win." But just out of curiosity, how old are you? And also, what relevance does taking a screenshot of your network connection details have to do with anything?