wtf???

Posted by gamecorner

I was playing halo 2 on xbox live. It was rumble pit in matchmaking. I was in second with 10 kills and some other guy was in first with 11 kills. Then, my screen goes blue and everyone elses too. So we thought someone quite or sumthin. Then when the screen went back to normal, it was gameover, and the dude in first place had won. What's up with that????

Posted by Boner

There is a glitch in the Matrix.

Posted by Mega_death-mustang

Quoting Opeth: There is a glitch in the Matrix.

Dude no it wasnt it was prbally a connection fault

Posted by killer77

does eny one no deesnuts?

Posted by PerpetualAngst

Quoting Mega_death-mustang: Dude no it wasnt it was prbally a connection fault

Oh, the sarcasm is bulletproof isnt it?

Posted by Axis

Its called stand-by.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoting Inzo: Its called stand-by.

Sounds like it.

If you care enough I believe you can report the guy. He might be banned for it too.

Posted by Raging Gamer

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Sounds like it.

If you care enough I believe you can report the guy. He might be banned for it too.

Yes Bungie is working on removing this all together. If you are caught doing it, you are no longer allowed to play Halo 2 online with that account. It seems really risky and is basically cheating, so I don't know why anyone would do it.

Posted by spitfire13

its called someone has dial up

Posted by spitfire13

duh

Posted by Skitzo Control

No, Spitfire, because you can't access Xbox Live with Dial-Up. If I were to play you in a 1v1, my host, I can just turn my modem to standby and play. You won't move at all, and I'll have free roam to beat you down as if you were just a newbie in a pro's world. If I ever see you Xbox Live, or even add you to my friends list to get the opportunity to play you, I'll show you what I mean.

Posted by Last Mist

Thats what happens when someone hits that little button called standby ... lol.. some of my freinds got ban for half a day because they were messin around