Kirby: Canvas Curse

Posted by Masuyo T3h Ninja

This game is the game the DS always needed. This is the game video games in general always needed.

Because of this game, when I bring my DS to Art School every Friday, PSP jerkof- I mean PSP Owners don't make fun of my DS. Because of this game, my DS got stolen and was shortly returned to me after a teacher found it. Because of this game, I can finally play the funnest handheld game I've played since Aria of Sorrow.

I love this game. Everyone I show this to loves this game. My parents love this game. My teacher even loves this game. And you should love this game. Go out and buy it. Now.

Discuss your love of this fantastic game.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

You wasted your time making this thread. There already is a thread like it. http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=5449

Oops, didn't see that. But, the title of that topic is just "Kirby." That could be about anything. Still, somone lock or delete this.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Masuyo T3h Ninja: Oops, didn't see that. But, the title of that topic is just "Kirby." That could be about anything. Still, somone lock or delete this.

There is only one Kriby game for the DS...so...its definetly not something else ; )

What about an upcoming Kirby game some bored twat made up?

Posted by darkchicken

I'MM

Posted by darkchicken

I've never actually played an MMOG (I'm assuming MMORPG), but I've played my friends accounts for a couple hours (WorldofWarcraft). To be honest, they don't actually grab me all that well. I wanna try out Guild Wars and some others that are comign out like Auto Assualt, but I hate that first I gotta spend 50 bucks, then a subscription (not Guild Wars I know), just to find out if I'll even like the game. Like I know people who've bought games and they've either sucked or not gotten enough attention to keep updating and what not.

Even with WoW, it seems like the same thing over and over again and a very limited amount of things that your character can do. I do wanna check out City of Villians though.I've never actually played an MMOG (I'm assuming MMORPG), but I've played my friends accounts for a couple hours (WorldofWarcraft). To be honest, they don't actually grab me all that well. I wanna try out Guild Wars and some others that are comign out like Auto Assualt, but I hate that first I gotta spend 50 bucks, then a subscription (not Guild Wars I know), just to find out if I'll even like the game. Like I know people who've bought games and they've either sucked or not gotten enough attention to keep updating and what not.

Even with WoW, it seems like the same thing over and over again and a very limited amount of things that your character can do. I do wanna check out City of Villians though.I've never actually played an MMOG (I'm assuming MMORPG), but I've played my friends accounts for a couple hours (WorldofWarcraft). To be honest, they don't actually grab me all that well. I wanna try out Guild Wars and some others that are comign out like Auto Assualt, but I hate that first I gotta spend 50 bucks, then a subscription (not Guild Wars I know), just to find out if I'll even like the game. Like I know people who've bought games and they've either sucked or not gotten enough attention to keep updating and what not.

Even with WoW, it seems like the same thing over and over again and a very limited amount of things that your character can do. I do wanna check out City of Villians though.