This thing with Mario Clash

Posted by VirtualLife

Some weeks ago I did won an auction about the Virtual Boy Game Mario Clash.. Got my package today,. I wrap it upp , now I stand looking at the inside of the package.. Hmmm this game looks kinnda brooke and dosen

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Can you put up a picture of it?

Posted by inequity

[QUOTE=VirtualLife]Some weeks ago I did won an auction about the Virtual Boy Game Mario Clash.. Got my package today,. I wrap it upp , now I stand looking at the inside of the package.. Hmmm this game looks kinnda brooke and dosen

Posted by Boner

Are you saying that instead of getting the game Mario Clash (which you won on the auction), you received two Virtual Boy mainunits,a stand,two Virtual Boy controllers, a copy of Wario Land and a broken telero boxer game? If so, it sounds like you still came out a winner.

Posted by VirtualLife

se opeth got the thing.. well it

Posted by lameboyadvance

...But you still don't have Mario Clash?

...And how could you confuse 2 complete VB consoles + 2 games for a copy of Mario Clash? (Checking to see if it fit in your VB?? :p)

Posted by Boner

Quoting lameboyadvance:

...And how could you confuse 2 complete VB consoles + 2 games for a copy of Mario Clash? (Checking to see if it fit in your VB?? :p)

I'd veture to guess that was a bit of sarcasm. :)

Posted by lameboyadvance

Quoting Opeth: I'd veture to guess that was a bit of sarcasm. :)
...With the type of people that we get through here, sometimes it can be hard to tell... ;)