Lun... something new.

Posted by Strike

Allright Lun, here's the thing. I know you're probably busy, and got stuff to do, but please - hear me out. Remember quests? Those kind-of free-style RPGs without stats, that we make up as we go? I was wondering if you would be interested in writing a quest with me, just the two of us. It'd kind-of be like a battle, but with our characters on the same team.

I think it'd be nice, as writers, to get to experience more of a story setting, where we can practice those things that are rarely touched on in a battle, such as dialogue. I know we both have a severe love for writing, so... hope this sounds as fun to you as it did me. What do you think?

Posted by S

I've never done it. o_o I'm game though.

Posted by Strike

Heh... kewlies. Okay, so here's the thing; should we simply use our Sim Battle characters, and go for the general hero/villain clash, or do something a little more low-key?

Posted by S

Serra's my pride and joy but I'm always up for something more creative. I've been stuck working on Blaze and Serra so long, It'd be hard to change the story for me. Something new might be best.