Somebody fight me, D@mmit.

Posted by Strike

Okay, so the first few challenges went awry. No problem, I'll soldier on. I want to write, I want to fight, and I want it now. SOMEBODY HELP ME, I haven't had blood in so long...
[COLOR=PaleGreen]
Strike sighed, fingering his keys. Why was he so reluctant to enter his apartment? Because he knew... it would be the same as always. He'd plunk his stuff on the dining room table, stuff something in the oven or microwave, and do something that included a screen... watch TV, check e-mail. If he was lucky, maybe a few friends wouldn't be so busy with work themselves, and they could end up doing... nothing, but together.

Strike let himself in, but before he could begin his routine, he sensed he was not alone...[/COLOR]

Posted by Jace-X

Razel knocked on the door with a heavy pond as if he was gonna break it down. Strike rushed to the door only to see Razel standing there in his regular atire.
"Hey are you gonna stand or are ya gonna let me in"? said Razel with a slight smirk on his face.

Even with his sudden entrusion and Strike not knowing who he was, Razel was soon becoming eager and began to walk inside his apartment.

Posted by Strike

Strike wasted no time. He seized Razel by the back of the head, hurdling him through the doorway, around the corner, and face-first into the wall. A sickening smashing pop sound signalled a brooken nose, as Razel's skull bounced off the wall, crumpling sheetrock like dry bread. Strike yanked Razel's head back by the hair, his other arm grabbing Razel around the waistband of his bands, and spun. Holding him horizontally, Strike flung Razel bodily, flying across the room like a fleshy arrow. Razel's head smashed through a 27" TV screen, which shattered and sputtered yellow sparks. Razel's body slumped, as he slowly withdrew his battered and bruised, cut and bleeding face from the wrecked television.

"Come to MY place with the intention of fighting, then you'd better d@mn well know how to spell!"

Strike grinned, his body ready in fighting stance... looks like the evening was not going to be boring, after all.

Posted by Jace-X

Razel was very slow and sluggish to get up but he still managed to. He took his arm and wiped his battered face and realigned his nose which stopped the bleeding.

Posted by Jace-X

I'mm still waiting Srike :mad: