do you think they might make a remake of Pokemon Yellow, Silver, gold, and crystal?

Posted by Barrysun

I've been thinking of something, about my pokemon fire-red version and it got me thinking they might do a remake with Yellow, Gold, Silver, and crystal.
the new fire red/ green leaf versions got extra islands, do you think they might do a remake with Yellow, Silver, Gold, and Crystal?
it could be possable....

Posted by sabre

no. There's no point in remaking yellow, as it was the same game as FRLG, only you have a scurvy yellow rat following you, and if they were going to remake GSC, they wouldn't have put all the GS pokemon (including legendaries) onto the island chain. The island chain was only there to save them the trouble of making a separate remake for GS.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I would suppose that if Pearl and Diamond were 2D top-down RPGs, and couldn't connect to FR/LG/R/S/E using slot 2 in the DS, that along with the new land, Kanto, Johto and Hoenn would all be accessible, with their own badges and Pok

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Sabredog]Wasn't Orre the land in Collesium? I wish they'd put that area into a handheld game, as I never got to play in it. Maybe that's what Nintendo is doing with Diamond/Pearl.

I hope D/P isn't going to be a handheld version of Orre. That would SUCK.

If, as I said, they aren't lazy and include Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Orre all togewther, with Orre actually as a playable region, then with a new area - it would be awesome. And no, the regional Pok

Posted by Mystic Hero

[QUOTE=Wings]I hope D/P isn't going to be a handheld version of Orre. That would SUCK.

If, as I said, they aren't lazy and include Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Orre all togewther, with Orre actually as a playable region, then with a new area - it would be awesome. And no, the regional Pok

Posted by Pit

Hey, Wings, don't worry about Pearl and Diamond. I doubt Game Freak would make it a 3D RPG, considering all the pokemon and it being a handheld. Hopefully it'll be a 2D RPG, like the curent ones we have now, of course, better graphics, music, sharper and more detailed sprites. A better battle system, by that, I mean, some moves are just flat out broken. Double Team, being one of these.

Remake every single region, from Kanto to Hoenn. Mini-games, for the madness can never end amongst yourself and friends. Of course, Touch screen functions, like maybe a touch screen based battle system were you just click your moves, items etc, and when on the overworld, bottom screen is, well, your menu, items, etc.

I wouldn't be too averse to a 3D RPG as long as it was done right. A free moving third-person Camera, for example, not a fixed one. Proper animations instead of the wooden puppeteering of Colloseum. It could be good if they just tried...

Posted by Poke_girl

Quoting Shade32: Wasn't Orre the land in Collesium? I wish they'd put that area into a handheld game, as I never got to play in it. Maybe that's what Nintendo is doing with Diamond/Pearl.

Seeing as Orre has no catch able Pok

Posted by Barrysun

yea, Orra 's regin is only for battlies. you can only snag Shadow pokemon from trainers instead of catching wild ones.
altho if the orra is remade, Team Snagem would try to regain to control and make more shadow pokemon to cause orra more problems.