StarFox

Posted by Outlaw

Some heck of game. Not to mention revolutionary (at the time). The visuals were amazing but i thought some levels were a little too hard. I managed to beat the game tho. A must own in my opinion, pure classic.

[IMG]http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/8146/starfoxpres8iw.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://dorando.emuverse.com/images/star-fox.u-10_02.png[/IMG]

Posted by blueguy

Fanboyish posts **** me, and I'm sure everyone else, off, so I'm going to delete them wherever I see them.

Don't a minimum and generally make this board a more pleasant place. Post if you dislete posts of people who I just happen to disagree with, no. I'm just going for posts with blatently wrong information and random system bashing. I feel this attitude toward posts will keep misconceptions of games and systems to a minimum and gets **** me, and I'm sure everyone else, off, so I'm going to delete them wherever I see them.

Don't worry, this doesn't mean I'm going to delete posts of people who I just happen to disagree with, no. I'm just going for posts with blatently wrong information and random system bashing. I feel this attitude toward posts will keep misconceptions of games and systems to a minimum and generally make this board a more pleasant place. Post if you disagree.

Just a side note, Nintendo fanboys actually annoy me more than any other kind, so I most certainly will not be turning a blind eye to pro-Nintendo posts just because I happen to like Nintendo myself.Fanboyish posts **** me, and I'm sure everyone else, off, so I'm going to delete them wherever I see them.

Don't worry, this doesn't mean I'm going to delete posts of people who I just happen to disagree with, no. I'm just going for posts with blatently wrong information and random system bashing. I feel this attitude toward posts will keep misconceptions of games and systems to a minimum and generally make this board a more pleasant place. Post if you disagree.

Just a side note, Nintendo fanboys actually annoy me more than any other kind, so I most certainly will not be turning a blind eye to pro-Nintendo posts just because I happen to like Nintendo myself.Fanboyish posts **** me, and I'm sure everyone else, off, so I'm going to delete them wherever I see them.

Just a side note, Nintendo fanboys actually annoy me more than any other kind, so I most certainly will not be turning a blind eye to pro-Nintendo posts just because I happen to like Nintendo myself.

Posted by inequity

I found that game extremely difficult. I never finished it. Good game, though, no doubt.

I love the way they talk.

Posted by Outlaw

Quoting Inequity: I found that game extremely difficult. I never finished it. Good game, though, no doubt.

I love the way they talk.

Lol! I know, it's funny how they're voices sound. Specialy's Peppy's one.

Posted by Arczu

I just got this game yesterday. One of the best $6.00 I've ever spent. This is one of those rare SNES games that had actual voice in it (Especially at the end). I love pluging into one of the space levels, where at the end, you shoot at this weird thing inside a rotating cylinder... awesome battle.

Posted by Outlaw

Hehe! What was your FAV level in the game

Posted by Angerion the Brave

I like the secret "Out of this dimention" level found on Level 3 dificulty. The giant slot machine is a blast.

To find "Out of this dimention" select the Level 3 path and in the Astroid Field, shoot the second massive meteorite you see until it explodes. An egg will shoot out and hatch into a giant bird, fly into the birds talons to be taken to this bezzar secret level.

To play the "Black Hole" secret short cut stage. Select Level 1 path and in the Astroid Field, nearing the last legs of the stage you'll encount a series of three spining lines of 5 asteroids (4 silver and a bronze in the middle). Fly directly at the middle asteroid and at point black range shoot it, do this for all three sets. If done correctly, in the following asteroid patch, you'll see a asteroid with a face, blast it until it explodes and a black hole will appear. Fly into it and you're set.

I've played and beaten all three paths straight through. The 3rd has to be my favourite. But my favourite aspect of Star Fox has to be the music, it's awesome.:D

Posted by Desperado

My fav one must have been Venom. The ending battle was amazing.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I knew you were right when you said he reminded me of someone Zeta..... but it was Outlaw. :D

I can't remember who I was thinking of, but it was not him.

Edit: I wanted so bad for SF2 to come out. :(

SF64 was just fine, however. :D

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Arczu]