Interested in a FREE PSP?

Posted by rwing74860

Alot of people are skeptical when they here of this offer for the first time. I was skeptical at first untill i saw that this system actually works!!! My neighbor signed up and told me about it and after he got his 5 referals to sign up he received his FREE PSP within 2 weeks after. If you love games and would really like a PSP then Click the Link BELOW. All you have to do is sign up using an E-mail account and then you have to complete one of the offers they give you. I suggest signing up for the E-Fax offer since it is a free 30 day trial and after u get your 5 referals you can cancel your offer free of charge. Now that you have all the information Click the link below and you are on your way to a FREE PSP!!!!

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=20153259

Posted by higbvuyb

No, we don't want to help you get a free psp. **** off.

Anyone who wants to get a free psp, but doesn't want to help a spammer, just go to [url]www.freepsps.com[/url]

Posted by Arczu

Quoting higbvuyb: Anyone who wants to get a free psp, but doesn't want to help a spammer, just go to [url]www.freepsps.com[/url]

Darn... I went there, and it says "Sorry, free PSP.com is only availiable in the United States..."

They should open up more of their contests to Canada...