Best superhero power..

Posted by taygovp

I know comic books are old skool, but then again so am I. If you could have any ONE superhero power, what would it be and why? I'm a huge Silver Surfer fan so the power cosmic is the only way to go. Galactus eats planets. What more could you ask for? It trumps every other power I know of and is a must have.

Posted by brownoystercult

There was already a thread made on this by the cool evan dood (evancooleo or whatever)

Anyway, I would love to have the ability to fly.

Posted by taygovp

My bad if this is a repost. I did a search for it before creating it and I couldn't find anything.

Posted by Ch

I'd love to do that Spiderman web sling thing. Looks pretty cool.

Posted by Last Fog

mind reading :cool:

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Fate

I've always liked the idea of telekinesis, so Jean Grey is the way to be.

Posted by taygovp

Quoting Last Fog: mind reading :cool:

Would you REALLY want to read other people's minds? I mean think about all the stuff you think about other people but never say. I'd opt for selective mind reading maybe. Some of the fun of human interaction is the guesswork. I think mindreading would ruin for me. Especially for when you've got TP hangin off of your shoe after leaving the bathroom and nobody tells you. Not that its ever happened to me..... It happened to my...uhh..friend. TaygoPV.

Posted by valor19

Id like be able to read minds

Posted by taygovp

Quoting valor19: Id like be able to read minds

Your signature says you can already read minds. Did you forget?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting taygovp: Your signature says you can already read minds. Did you forget?

Ahaha Taygovp caught you!

Posted by epeefolk

X-ray vision all the way.

Posted by Black_Wolf

I don't know if anyone has this power already, but the ability to create illusions would rock. I'd use it to pay for everything. Just create an illusion to the cashier that you handed them the amount...oh man, that would rock. There is no way you could ever get caught.

Posted by Echo

Invisibility would be great, especially if you can make other things invisible. Of course, it would have to be like the Invisible Woman and be able to go on and off. Flying would also be amazingly cool. My only reason for not absolutely chosign flying is because it really isn't that useful. I mean, getting places fast would be cool, but what about when people see you flying around? That would screw stuff up. And you wouldn't really be able to get anything out of it, unless you're taking something from outside. Now, the ultimate thing would be invisible AND able to fly. That would just rule.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Telekinesis. You can make yourself fly also, with your psychic powers. And move things at the same time.

Posted by Bebop

Invisibility would rock. I don't think I need to explain why ;-*

Posted by Borealis

Time Halting and Seduction.

Posted by LagunasSweetling

Morphing... Morphing... To me, if you are able to morph, then that means you can change your body structure, enough to make it so that you can also heal yourself. Not like the comic book heroes that are hurt in every form... My ancestry has been traced to 90 B.C. I have an ancestor (I'm not saying who, or what, as not to offend people with different beliefs) who was said to have the power to morph, and had great power... I think that's just awesome....

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting LagunasSweetling: Morphing... Morphing... To me, if you are able to morph, then that means you can change your body structure, enough to make it so that you can also heal yourself. Not like the comic book heroes that are hurt in every form... My ancestry has been traced to 90 B.C. I have an ancestor (I'm not saying who, or what, as not to offend people with different beliefs) who was said to have the power to morph, and had great power... I think that's just awesome....

Paul Angehr (Person who I beleive is the reincarnation of Jesus), that is ****ing awesome... My ancestry probably goes to like, 1700...l0lz.

Posted by veritas

Invisibility. Just think of the possibilities

Posted by Azusa

[quote=Black_Wolf][COLOR=black]I don't know if anyone has this power already, but the ability to create illusions would rock. I'd use it to pay for everything. Just create an illusion to the cashier that you handed them the amount...oh man, that would rock. There is no way you could ever get caught.[/COLOR]

That would be [URL="http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/m/mastermind.htm"]Mastermind[/URL].

Hrmm...difficult question. I think I'd probably go with telekenesis.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Borealis: Time Halting and Seduction.

Surely those 2 contradict each other. If ya...know what I mean ;)

Posted by Klarth

Whoa, what's this doing in here! Poll-er-ised.

[quote=Borealis]Time Halting and Seduction.
Yes, those Two would Be Pretty UseFul now, wouldn'T They? Particularly to a sad case like you bound by fate to never get some :)

Posted by Phoenix Spell

Quoting NightmareBassX: Telekinesis. You can make yourself fly also, with your psychic powers. And move things at the same time.
**** Straight!