Sean Fury...

Posted by Strike

We had something going awhile back, but it died. Probably my fault... sorry! Or was it a board hack of some sort? Don't quite remember, but I'd love to begin again? You in?

Posted by Sean Fury

Hell yeah, man. I've been looking for a new fight. I'm in, if you still wanna fight. I would like first attack too, please, if you don't mind =)

Posted by Strike

It was forty degrees above warm. The day was like a windowless room that had left the oven on high all afternoon. The sky had decided it had had quite enough, thank you, and vacated the premesis completely. What plants were left in people's gardens didn't droop, they passed out. Flags that had flown magnifiscently from flagpoles around town now looked like colored rags that
climbed up and pitifully hung themselves.

A gale of winds suddenly assulted the small town of Pocatello, ID. It was no northern or easterly wind, but like a wind that swept in from all directions. People sought cover in their houses. First, there had been no oxygen... and now they were being blown over.

A small point of light appeared in the blank, cloudless sky. It grew brighter, until it descended upon the vacant main street. Small hole-in-the-wall shops lined the one-way street, sidewalks having stamped gaping holes in themselves to allow cottonwood trees to poke out. Black antique lampposts sat quietly during the daytime, casting a London-like appearance about the street. The light dissapated, and a man surveyed these surroundings.

He was quite curious. Young, and thin, he stood about 5'10" tall, wearing casual business-ey clothes, and a chain of silver about his neck, from which hung a silver rod about an inch long. The gale of winds continued to sweep through the town, and clouds began to appear in the distance.

"Hmm..." said the man, strolling the vacated street. "This seems good enough. Sean Fury, are you still with me??"

Posted by Sean Fury

Sorry about all this Strike, I promise I'll have it soon, other things I have to get to first =/

Posted by Strike

No problem at all. I saw your post before, and checked out Gamewire, and it looked really cool - I just couldn't see anywhere to Sim! Please, if you know of some descent forums to Sim, point me in the right direction. Meanwhile, I'll anxiously await your post, whether or not we end up moving this fight later.

:-D