Here's how they did it this time!

Posted by Jesse Smith

I found out how they got in this time! Some how they made a second Administrator, S1LK_|_bUnNy.

Account's been deleted.
*Looks in logs*

IP address 216.148.246.89
Host Name proxyche06.sj3.marketscore.com

Host Name 211-23-231-140.HINET-IP.hinet.net

Posted by Dexter

Quoted post: Some how they made a second Administrator

I think you should figure out how they do that, huh?

Posted by Jesse Smith

u r da hacker!! u did it!!!! u destroied reputation because u didn't want any 1 else 2 get more than u!

Posted by Last Fog

What happened to rep? Mine works fine.

Oh, and as long as Dex is here, no one will ever have more than him. So that wouldn't be a motive for him. Not that he doesn't have another. :o

Posted by Dexter

Corrupt usually always has more than I do. How did mine get so high? And BJ?

Posted by Axis

How did mine get so low???

Posted by Hyper

That IP matches the IP of the user 'wolves are gay.' Hmm.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Inzo: How did mine get so low???

Woah.. that sucks. Good luck gettin that back.

Posted by Axis

I dont care about rep or anything. I just wish I had the power to rep and de-rep people.

Posted by Ayumu Yumi

My question is how did they get access to the admin cp, mainly so I can block the hole in my board.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Ayumu Yumi: My question is how did they get access to the admin cp, mainly so I can block the hole in my board.

I doubt it was a vB hole. Jesse isn't the best at keeping everything secure.

Posted by Meru

Well, actually, some of these problems may be solved quicker and faster if there was another able-bodied admin in place instead of putting all the administrative duties on solely yourself, Jesse. Someone that you trust to not hack the entire system and kill it off. Someone who is familiar with HTML and VB Admin features. Someone who is on often enough to make a difference to the boards. Someone to clean up the reputation of this place and have the time to trace down who is hacking this place and with what spyware. Just to help in maintain VGC's many boards.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Meru: Well, actually, some of these problems may be solved quicker and faster if there was another able-bodied admin in place instead of putting all the administrative duties on solely yourselve, Jesse. Someone that you trust to not hack the entire system and kill it off. Someone who is familiar with HTML and VB Admin features. Someone who is on often enough to make a difference to the boards. Someone to clean up the reputations and have the time to trace down who is hacking this place and with what spyware. Just to help in maintain VGC's many boards.

Jesse would never add another administrator.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Meru: Someone that you trust to not hack the entire system and kill it off.

Based on just that requirement, the only one that will ever become an Administrator is Real One Bjarni!!!! :D:D:D

[quote]
My question is how did they get access to the admin cp, mainly so I can block the hole in my board.

There's nothing you can block. If every vBulletin site had the hack threat this place has, vBulletin would of died years ago.

I think I should rename this domain to Hackers-Headquarters.com!!

Posted by Hyper

Bjarni for admin '05.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Oh yah. The hacker called me yesterday! The hacker wants Dexter to become a Super Moderator, and wants a few of the Super Mods to be de-moded! It sounded like some guy on crack!!! He even freaked out the answering machine and had to call a second time to finnish leaving his threats!!!!!

There 4 Dexter will never become a Super mod! Odds are that Dexter is the hacker!!! :D No, he didn't say his name on the fone!!!

He sounded really mad that the wacko board was deleted!!! :D:D:D:D I think he wants it back!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Meru

Why not even try to straighten out your act? I'm sure there are people around here who still have the slightest hope for these forums.

Posted by Ayumu Yumi

Quoting Jesse Smith: There's nothing you can block. If every vBulletin site had the hack threat this place has, vBulletin would of died years ago.
Yeah, thats kind of what I figured, but I figured I'd ask anyway :p

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Jesse Smith: Oh yah. The hacker called me yesterday! The hacker wants Dexter to become a Super Moderator, and wants a few of the Super Mods to be de-moded! It sounded like some guy on crack!!! He even freaked out the answering machine and had to call a second time to finnish leaving his threats!!!!!

There 4 Dexter will never become a Super mod! Odds are that Dexter is the hacker!!! :D No, he didn't say his name on the fone!!!

He sounded really mad that the wacko board was deleted!!! :D:D:D:D I think he wants it back!!!! :D:D:D:D

Dexter called yesyerday you and left a message. I called yesterday but didn't leave a message. I called 5 minutes ago but didn't leave a message. Answer your phone.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Meru: Why not even try to straighten out your act? I'm sure there are people around here who still have the slightest hope for these forums.

Just ask an oldie that's been around for eight years if that'll ever happen!! :D:D:D:D Welcome 2 the world of reality, how may eye help u!!!!

Posted by Hyper

What the hell, answer your phone.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Trust me! U don't want to talk 2 a messed up wacko on crack!!! :D:D:D:D

[quote]
Dexter called yesyerday you and left a message.

It's official! Dexter is the hacker!!!! No wounder he didn't give his name and said he didn't want to say something on the phone about da hacker!!! Because he is da hacker!!!!! No wounder he wanted some Super Mods de-moded and him Super Moded!!!!! He's power hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Hyper

Record the message and post it. :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

I unpluged it and brought it to the computer to record it, then... CRUD!!!!!!! No batteries!!! Got erased, along with every other super importint fone kall!!!!!!!! GRRR!!!!!

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Jesse Smith: I unpluged it and brought it to the computer to record it, then... CRUD!!!!!!! No batteries!!! Got erased, along with every other super importint fone kall!!!!!!!! GRRR!!!!!

Aw, that's just TOO convenient... :rolleyes:

Posted by Hyper

Actually, the last call I made did give me another answering machine.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Manske: Actually, the last call I made did give me another answering machine.

Manske, that's because everything was erased, including the message!!!

psst, u do know that it also shows your fone number when u kall, not just ur name, right!!!!

Posted by Hyper

Yeah, that's public knowledge.

928-710-8504

No big deal.

Who's Tristian, by the way?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Dude!!!!!! y r u posting ur fone number!!!!!

That messed up dude name Tristian is my messed up older brother!!! I drive him insane ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!! So don't think it's just here that I drive ppl insane!!!!! :D:D:D:D The 2 other guys mentioned on da fone are semi-normal renters!!!!

Posted by Hyper

I'll post yours if you want me to :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, be a good little human!!! er where did u get a name like Kathleen Manske! Yes, i no, u just tried kalling again!!! trust me, u don't want 2 talk 2 a messed up wacko!!! I do have another fone number for when I'm on dial up, that I would post, if I ever get it de-listed.

Posted by Hyper

That's my mother's name that's on the plan as she got that Family Plan thing. :cool:

Posted by Jesse Smith

WHAT!!! U live with ur mommy!!!! Ug!!! u 2 old 2 dew that!!!!! u should b living on ur own!!! u r old enough 2 dew that!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Hyper

Ok, I'll just go get a fake ID saying I'm 16 so I can get a job and rent a place or something :)

Posted by Dexter

haha

r u geting my mesages!!!!?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now da hacker called again! He get's really mad when I cut him off!!! :D:D:D:D He wants G Sides de-moded! He says this is the last chance and then he'll cause chaos with stuff like signitures!!!! 'I will if it comes down to that.' then I cut him off!!!!! :D:D:D:D psst, hacker, post the last four digets of ur fone number, and I'll then have ur full number!!! 517-358-????

Posted by coromoro

Wow... How about trying 0000-9999? It's the classic way. :cool:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now the two IP addresses the hacker used is banned from the admin directory. He created another admin account but luckly I deleted it before he did anything, I think.

GRRR!!! DEXTER, STOP HACKING DA BOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by The Nomad

Well... I would like a cheeseburger and umm.... oh wait.... you were joking nm.

Posted by Shade

Wacko Jesse, why would you give out your phone number?

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Shade32: Wacko Jesse, why would you give out your phone number?

He didn't :cool:

Posted by Ayumu Yumi

You know, if a person owns a domain, you can do a WHOIS search on it and you can find their info most of the time. Whether or not that is the person's REAL info is another story though.

Posted by Jesse Smith

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't tell them that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! h22s.com Yep, that is really correct info!!!!!!!

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Jesse Smith: SHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't tell them that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! h22s.com Yep, that is really correct info!!!!!!!

:cool2:

Whois works, but that's not the way I get people's info. :)

Posted by Stormtrooper10

Yeah, that hack was something alright.

Posted by sabre

If you wanna be a dumbass, stick to one account and be a dumbass. All you're doing is making me press back, change the number, and click the button a coupla times. At least save yourself the trouble of switching them, registering them, and making more than one post, and stick to one.

Posted by Stormtrooper16

Quoting Sabredog]I HATE HAVING ONE ACCOUNT. I WISH I COULD CHANGE THE LITTLE NUMBER ON THE END OF MY NAME WITH EACH POST AT THE EXPENSE OF TIME WASTED REGISTERING ACCOUNTS AND SWITCHING TO POST, THAT WOULD BE SO ORGASMIC.

what the poop is wrong with you.

Posted by Stormtrooper18

Quoting Sabredog]