favorite movie that came out in 2005

Posted by MeatWad

i like, fantastic 4,batman begins, and Star wars Episode III, what do you like?

Posted by Dexter

Nothing this year has been too impressive. I expect many better films are on their way. Maybe I just haven't seen enough 2005 films yet? I didn't even get to see Sin City! From what I've seen in 2005, which is very little, Batman Begins would have to be my personal favorite. The New World and In Her Shoes are looking to be impressive. We'll see. I wonder if 2005 will be able to top 2004.

Posted by bazariah

considering we've only made it halfway through so far i dont believe this question should be asked.... but thus far i would say star wars revenge of the sith

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting bazariah: considering we've only made it halfway through so far i dont believe this question should be asked.... but thus far i would say star wars revenge of the sith

agreed.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

A tie between Sin City and Batman Begins.

Though that could change in the coming months.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

kung fu hustle is amazng. that would be my ideal choice, closely folowed by jet li unleeshed.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Jak Pattinson: kung fu hustle is amazng.

That's actually considered 2004.

Quoted post: considering we've only made it halfway through so far i dont believe this question should be asked

I think it is a decent thread to create. The year will be over quickly, and it seems witty to have the thread up so we can comment on our favorite films as we stroll through the year. It may make us more aware of what is on the way and what actually falls into this year, and maybe bring us to comparing this year to other years, which would be interesting.

Posted by maian

Star Wars, and War of the Worlds.

Star Wars was just great, being the last one. It overdid the other episodes, in my opinion.

And War of the Worlds was better then expected. Good acting, and it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Posted by MGamer

I say a tie between Batman Begins and Fantastic 4 both wonderful movies although fantastic 4 was kind of short

Posted by boomstick

Batman Begins, War Of The Worlds and Star Wars Episode III, but I still haven't seen Sin City or Land Of The Dead.:(