I am tryin to find an old pc game but can't remember the name

Posted by shakeitdown

you were put somewhere on a map, and you had to find diamond crystals and start mining them to get resources to build other things. Like soldiers, more miners, weapons, etc. It was a stragey game and multiplayer. You were in like uncharted territory. Does anyone know the name of this game?? It was a weird name if I remember right.

Thanks

Posted by shakeitdown

I am thinking it may have Craft somewhere in the name, maybe wrong though

Posted by Acheron

Starcraft?

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Yes, StarCraft for sure.

Posted by NegativeTrend

Sounds kind of like every RTS ever made. :D

Posted by Slade

Starcraft wasn't all that old, though. Warcraft I came out a long time before that.

Posted by Acheron

You didn't mine "diamonds" (minerals) in it though.

Posted by KyoMatsu

Lol how does someone forget a game like starcraft? i didnt play it till about 2 years ago and i wouldve known what game he was talking about then hahah

Posted by Skruffy

what sort of soldiers, weapons, etc?

medieval, world war 2, futuristic?

was it turn-based, or real time?

Posted by KoH

Red Alert 1 and 2 had ore to mine, not crystals. Maybe that?

Posted by Borealis

Quoting Slade: Starcraft wasn't all that old, though. Warcraft I came out a long time before that.

Starcraft is 10 years old. That's enough to make it old, even though it's not that old.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting KoH: Red Alert 1 and 2 had ore to mine, not crystals. Maybe that?

He already said it had "Craft" in it.

Its Starcraft for sure.

Posted by loony636

I wonder if he's ever going to come back to look at the answer and post to acknowledge that he has looked at the thread since he created it. Meh, but if he doesn't, it defeates the whole purpose of the thread doesn't it???????

Posted by NightmareBassX

I was thinking the same thing. Oh well.

Posted by TopgunFFX

lol his only 2 posts were the first 2 in this thread im sure if he looked he woulda said something......

Posted by CRONOfrog9

Quoting shakeitdown: you were put somewhere on a map, and you had to find diamond crystals and start mining them to get resources to build other things. Like soldiers, more miners, weapons, etc. It was a stragey game and multiplayer. You were in like uncharted territory. Does anyone know the name of this game?? It was a weird name if I remember right.

Thanks

lego rock raiders, lol. jk but prob starcraft.

Posted by blue123

i agree it's probaly starcraft, but red alert and dune are the same type of game you either mine spice, mineral, diamond etc and build stuff and then go take over something

Posted by KoH

Quoting shakeitdown: I am thinking it may have Craft somewhere in the name, maybe wrong though

Quoting NightmareBassX: He already said it had "Craft" in it.

Its Starcraft for sure.

Yeah, he said "maybe wrong," idiot.