Protoman V.S. Colonel

Posted by megamanfan

If protoman and colonel had a fight to the death, who do you think would win? also, which of the two versions do you think is better? Im in favor of Team Colonel becaus of shadowman. he's just tooo bad a.s.s. for words.

Posted by Megabuster23857

Right....anyways i think Protoman's team would when just because they got a lot better/ stronger team mates
Like a shadowman can do is just turn invisable!!!wow it's called the invis chip they can all do it!!
Magnetman is good because of his B attack.
Protoman is just really good.
Gyroman is super fast as heck.
Meddi can fuse chips to make them stronger.
Searchman is fast and is a good teammate.
Megaman everyone has but is still good.
Napalmman's B attack just keeps going like a machine gun and does 5 damage with each hit is amazing!!
So now you tell me which team is better!
I think my share of comments is done.
Team Protoman Rocks!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Dark Link

Honestly. Shadowman is exactly the same as Gyroman except their Charge shot is different.

If you wanna argue about that, then you are completely stupid.
They both are the fastest on each team.
They both can cross over Dark Panels
They Both are unaffected by Battle Panels (Poison, Grass, Holy, Fire, etc.)

Differences:
Shadowman's Charge shot is a AntiDmg chip, but is just as slow and only does 100 instead of the battlechip's 120.

Gyroman's Charge shot is a Twister which can do 20-25/70-75/110-120 (Front/Middle/Back)
Depending on your megaman's Attack Lv.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Concerto] Firstly! NO CHARACTER COMPARISON THREADS. i.e., no "Who's better?", "Who's Cooler?", "Who's stronger?" threads. NONE. These will be deleted.

Hey, look, it's something taken from the rules of this board.

I'll let this topic stay, but no character comparisions, therefore no debating who would win between the two games. This means that this thread's topic is now which of the two versions is better.

And whatever verision has the soul that has that block that gives you AntiDmg is automatically the winner once you can get good enough at blocking. That is unless you use Geddon or some chip which freezes all the players momentarily (i.e. Navi chips).

Posted by megamanfan

Actually, shadowman's chargeshot is a 70 damage longsword, and he has an auto anti damage, and airshoes navi cust part when you unison with him. as well as the fact that his chaos unison is dark invis(granted its cheap, but still wicked). AND when you select a sword(excluding DarkSword, Lifesword and time-freezers) he teleports in back of the closest enemy and uses the chip. Colonel is in my opinion the best soul unison in all of the games. I've owned Bnet 4 Blue moon and red sun, and i have used all the souls of the new ones by means of gameshark, so i can say that colonel soul is insane. you fuse with ornament type chips i.e fanfare, and any obstacles on the feild means trouble for the opponent. obstacles turn into soldiers, and do the same thing that they do when you fight colonel. his charge is that v laser thingy, and the second turn you unison, you can take any regular type chip (excluding mega and giga chips, and chips with no attack such as gundelsol) and make it your charge shot.

Posted by megaman91

I got to admit even though I'm a HUGE team protoman fan that team Colonel is better:

1. Dark unison for toadman is darkwide which if you're in the center row it's impossible to dodge.
2.Colonel's charge shot can go beyond one sq ahead unlike protoman's.
3.Searchman's charge up takes too long.
4.Meddy just sucks.
5.Dark Gyro soul's charge shot sucks.
6.Dark Meddi soul charge shot isn't really helpful unless you're low on life.

Other than that team proto is my favorite.

Posted by TmhwkSoul

Im a fan of protoman, but i think both have chances to win, colonel could win cause of the expanded hit area of charge attack, and thanks to Baryl's great knowledge in netbattles, but protoman has chances too cause Chaud is that rich guy that can buy all sorts of powerful battlechips. So it would be an even match. [IMG]http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/grinser/grinning-smiley-018.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Linko_16

I was going to come in here and say Colonel would win since he more advanced than Protoman, the first intelligent robot ever created in the Mega Man series, but then I realized we were talking about Battle Network.

... Battle Network Junkies... -.-;

Posted by megaman91

Chaud may be a rich guy, but he is prone to use swords so antisword would really put a damper on his strategy. Where as Colonel may use swords but you can use a regular chip like cannon for example and use that as his charge shot.Imagine if he used mega cannon 120 damage charged shot.Nice

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

i would say both because in one game they have colonel and shadowman,but in the other is napalman and searchman,and well i buyed team colonel because of shadowman,but now i prefer team protoman because of those 2

Posted by CS Ryan

SearchMan sucked.

SearchSoul, however, was great. It lets you search for chips to use P.A.'s more easily.

na....he didnt suck so much,i just liked the soul attack...

Posted by Alex_DX

I think that protoman will win

Posted by CS Ryan

What is the point of threads like this?

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Linko_16][color=indigo]... Battle Network Junkies... -.-:

AGREE'D!
*Goes off to play Classic/X/Zero series*

Quoted post: Originally Posted by somewhat117
What is the point of threads like this?

Boringness maybe.