Helping neonmole get a NES

Posted by neonmole

I have never seen a NES like this before. Would it be worth

Posted by bazariah

add the postage to that and it becomes 18.50, unless you can get a local pick up

plus it has no leads, it's not worth anymore than any other nes realy, but if you can get it for around

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Would you bid on a NES that, in the description says it has problems loading games, such as [url=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3617&item=8203129618&rd=1]this one [/url][/COLOR]

Posted by bazariah

Quoting neonmole: [COLOR=DarkOrange]Would you bid on a NES that, in the description says it has problems loading games, such as [url=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3617&item=8203129618&rd=1]this one [/url][/COLOR]

yeah i probably would if i didnt already have 6 nes systems, thing is no matter what anybody ever says every nes has problems loading games, it's the contacts inside which get contaminated by dust or the contacts get bent in the way carts are inserted.. i recently changed the 72-pin connecter inside my main multi-region nes and it was perfect for about 3 months then it started having problems again, it's just the way they were built

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Ok, thanks for your help. I am going to keep an eye out for one on Ebay that doesn't cost a lot and works.[/COLOR]

Posted by bazariah

well if you get one and ever come into problems let me know, i can get nes systems working pretty much all the time... and even when people on ebay say their nes works 100% never believe it as nes's always have a prob here or there

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting MR. Poove: yea yea yea up in heer up in heer

Every single time you post we report you. Are you quite done yet?

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Just won a bid for a NES! It was

Posted by bazariah

[QUOTE=neonmole][COLOR=DarkOrange]Just won a bid for a NES! It was