Burning software....

Posted by man

I need some good FREE burning software. Can anyone help?

Posted by Osic

Win XP works OK, just drag things into the CD in My computer and click burn on the left hand side.

Normaly burning software comes with your burner/new PC. So you should have a disk floating around somewhere.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I depend on Roxio Easy CD Creator 6 for everything. It's a wonderful piece, and has yet to fail me. I just burned over 50GB of anime for my girlfriend the other day, and the program ran like a tank.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: over 50GB of anime

Yikes.

Posted by TopgunFFX

i got this prog with my comp its call drag and drop and seems to work pretty well, my fav of all the ones ive used, not hard at all lol i dunno if you can dl it tho

Posted by KoH

Quoting TopgunFFX: i got this prog with my comp its call drag and drop and seems to work pretty well, my fav of all the ones ive used, not hard at all lol i dunno if you can dl it tho

:) That's the "drag-and-drop" service that Osic mentioned, idiot.

Nero's fine. Depends on how well you are on "acquiring" these things.

Posted by TopgunFFX

no its different from the windows default burning device its called Drag'n Drop CD+DVD, its not the default burning service it is its own software heres the homepage but lol its in jap my prog is english dunno why this is jap but its the prog and don't call me an idiot

http://www.ddcd.jp/

Posted by Draxamus

CDBurner XP Pro