Zombies ate my Neighbors

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Oh man...good times...good times... I remember when that game came out. I used to go over my cousins and play it all day. Unfortunetly nobody remembers it. lol. It was one of my favorities s-nes games. Does anybody else remember it?

[url=http://www.vbulletin.com] [/url]

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]I own it, and i'm happy to be on that list of rare individuals who know of it's awesomeness.[/COLOR]

Posted by boomstick

Same here, very fun game, talking of it now kinda makes me wanna dig it out and start playing again.

Posted by inequity

I have the game, but haven't played it much. All that I really remember is fighting a giant baby that would squirt milk at you.

Posted by Project ShadowX

This was the only game I really enjoyed playing. I had a lot of fun taking out a wave of enemies at the mall level. I positioned myself behind some stands and used it for a barricade.

Posted by hey

I used to love this game as well this and DKC led to many hours of gaming.

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

Quoting Inequity: I have the game, but haven't played it much. All that I really remember is fighting a giant baby that would squirt milk at you.

I could never get passed that stage. I felt like I was close to beating him but I always end up dying. I joined up with my cousin to help me finish stages faster. We made to the baby stage with ease but our combined power wasn't enough. We lost right before we delivered the final blow.

Posted by -Shadow-

I remember that game, and it was quite a good arcade type shooter. That game holds some good memories for me.

Posted by Outlaw

The game was the ****. Specialy on 2player mode. I never got past the last level! Gets just too **** frustrating. Still love it anyway!

I only own this title on genesis though, got plans on finding the snes version.

Posted by Black_Wolf

Oh yeah, my friend had it and he'd always bring it over. Played the heck outta that one. I remember it was always kinda spooky w/ the music and everything. Yea, I'm gonna have to put that on my list to get. Thanks for the reminder.

Posted by Azusa

Quoting Inequity: I have the game, but haven't played it much. All that I really remember is fighting a giant baby that would squirt milk at you.

I own the game, but I haven't played it in so long that that's the only part I can really remember.

...I think I'll go unearth the SNES and play it for nostalgia's sake.

Posted by Prince Redon

I just downloaded it....That's fine isn't it?

http://www.nerologic.com/