Just beat halo 2

Posted by Screenname

man that ending was horrible

Posted by Axis

No sh[u][/u]it sherlock.

Posted by hey

Yeah left it wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy to open. Game Over in translucent letters would be a better ending.

Posted by Screenname

"thanks for playing" or atleast bake me a cake

Posted by psp

That got me pretty mad. When i beat the game, i moved really close to the screen. My eyes staring at the screen in excitement, waiting to see the ending of one of my most anticipated video game. When i hear the words "gonna finish this fight" and the screen goes black with the halo 2 song, my jaw drops. I was crossing my fingers, hoping for more, but all there was was the credits and a stupid 4 second clip after the credits. This made me angry and sad. If halo 2 didnt have online play, then i wouldve destroyed the disk then and there.

Posted by Taffer19

err i forgot the ending and was thinking if anybody could explain to me? if im not mistaken theres still about 4 halos left or something?

Posted by The Last Man

he destroyed one and neutralized another and there are another 5 for him to unleash his fury upon...

Posted by recon62

i beat the game in 3day

Posted by project101

yea that was probally one of the worst endings to a first person shooter I've ever seen

Posted by project101

Quoting recon62: i beat the game in 3day

Man that is fast work

Posted by recon62

ENDING SUCK'S!!!!!!!!!

Posted by recon62

*** halo suck's

Posted by helpimstuckinabox

Recon62 "suck's"

i can use apostrophies in inappropriate places too, SO THERE!

oh yeah,
[SIZE=7]DON'T DOUBLE POST[/SIZE]