Fable: The Lost Chapters

Posted by Big Boss

Originally slated for a PC-only release, Microsoft Game Studios announced today that Fable's "Director's Cut" will now hit the Xbox for $19.99. The game will add new areas, weapons, spells and missions to the original adventure. For more information, [url="http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/07/08/news_6128771.html"]click here[/url].

This is both good news and bad news. With all its flaws, I still managed to like Fable. However, going through the game from the beginning again just to play the new areas is a little of a chore. I hope the game somehow recognizes the saved files from the original, but I'm afraid that's wishful thinking. The $20 price tag is also a little too much to ask of Fable-owning gamers.

Posted by africanpitbull

i wouldnt care if it was 50 bucks i want those extra features! i loved fable

Posted by Random

Fable was awesome but it was very short :'(

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow][CENTER]"You are now good enough to use the middle finger expression"
Me:YESSS!
[/CENTER]

I couldn't care lesss. Peter Molyneux would have to completely redo the game, and turn it into what he said it was going to be all those years ago, before i even consider dishing out 20$ for it.[/COLOR]

Posted by boomstick

I'll probably rent it, I can easily get past the game and on to the new stuff in a single Blockbuster rental, hell, probably be able to get through all the new stuff, as well since it's basically an expansion pack adn there usually nothing huge.

Posted by Axis

Already heard. I'll go out and buy it and I don't mind playing the game again. Besides, 20 bucks for me is like pocket change. :[u][/u]D

Posted by the Doughnut Man

Fable was awsome, but as "SomebodyRandom" said, it was way to short.

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/2735/dancincheif4fu.gif

Posted by Creature

Fable was a great game but I did not like that is was so short. But that is why I keep on rebeating it, I would buy Fable The Lost Chapters.