Re: "Campfire" Thread

Posted by africanpitbull

how do u change font color

Posted by Xenos

This is not the thread to ask that, and you can only do so manually by using the tags.

Moved to the HS Board.

Posted by Iris

For a permanent color, go to your User Cp, click 'edit options' on the menu to your left, and enter a [url="http://www.geocities.com/gotoravesroom/colors.jpg"]hex code[/url] in the text color field.

If you don't want a permanent color, you could also use text color tags in your post. Around the text you want colored, use a [color=white][color
=ff6633] opening tag where the text you want colored to begins, and then a [/color] ending tag where the text you want colored ends.

It should look like this is the post box:
[color=ff6633]Text you want colored.[/color][/color]

FF6633 is just a random hex code. Use any color you like, as long as it's easy on the eyes.

If that's too hard to understand, you're better off using the "post reply" button and choosing a color by clicking this button. :)

Posted by Poison

Anyway, I changed my font color and font long time ago, can anyone tell the difference?

Posted by Iris

You used to have green. D:

Posted by NegativeTrend

Quoting Iris: You used to have green. D:

But now it is mine! :mad:

Posted by Arczu

Quoting NegativeTrend: But now it is mine! :mad:

Note that when you quote someone, you only quote them in basic text. If you change your formatting for that single post, then those will be included

Of course, when I will be quoting people, I'll be taking the formatting...

1 more thing, Changing formatting for a single post also changes it in the archive view. not that anybody cres, but it's noted.

Posted by misogenie

The thread's grey background area would look nicer with a metallic blue, just like the blubottle fly.

Posted by Hyper

Locking.