Ever turned down sex for video games?

Posted by taygovp

I will be the first to admit that I am way past addiction. Have been since Pong. I've literally gone days without bathing or going outside because of video games. I can't say that I've ever made the ultimate sacrifice though. I'm willing to bet someone has. Whether it was a huge fight with a "big boss" or a mish you were on and you didn't want to "let the team down." Confess your sins here.

Posted by KoH

You're kidding, right?

Posted by taygovp

Nope...dead serious.

Posted by Axis

You know video games has reached a new low when people turn down sex for video games.

Posted by KoH

Okay, let's try this again.

You're kidding... right? (Say YES)

Posted by taygovp

Quoting KoH: ....

Okay, let's try this again.

You're kidding... right? (Say YES)

Nope. I'm certain that as ridiculous as it sounds, somebody has done it. Don't get me wrong. I don't mean permanently. Y'know just like a "hold on a second I'm almost finished!" kinda thing. Somebody has done that and not gotten any because of it.

Posted by KoH

Does this include marital relations? Oh, and does this also apply to women? Because for women, it's more than likely.

Posted by africanpitbull

i dont think ive ever given up sex for a video game......

Posted by Boner

No, but I have turned down a video game for sex. I used to play FFXI a lot. Even if I had a good party going and we were all getting some good xp, I'd drop everything to get a piece of @ss. However, if I was on a quest, the sex would have to wait until I was done.

Posted by taygovp

Quoting KoH: Does this include marital relations? Oh, and does this also apply to women? Because for women, it's more than likely.

Well, married people will turn down sex for sleep or to stay late at work sooo. Maybe we'll exclude them. Women are DEFINITELY included. I guess I should expand it to ask if any one has ever down sex because someone WAS PLAYING video games?

Posted by Big Boss

Of course I have. I can get sex any time I want, although I can see why most wouldn't as it is their "once in a lifetime" shot.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting KoH: Oh, and does this also apply to women? Because for women, it's more than likely.
I don't think so. Very few woman care about video games like guys do. Sure, they play them, but I don't know any girls who take video games that seriously.

Posted by TendoAddict

Quoting Big Boss]

Its nice to see your being so moddest bigboss.

Posted by Random

Quoting Big Boss]

WTF Mate? I can get Sex Anytime I want to but I sure as hell rather have sex over Video Games. Even if my Penis is Bleeding because I used it too much. You got some issues.. Anyone who turns down sex for video Games has issues. Lets lock this post I don't to think about it anymore..

I'm Samuel L Jackson B*tches...

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Opeth: No, but I have turned down a video game for sex.

That pretty much about says it for me.

Posted by Skitzo Control

The Hammer's never given up sex for a bit of gaming, and probably never would. He has had offers, though, to have sex during gaming.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Big Boss]

[COLOR=Yellow]No you can't dude, no man can get sex anytime they want, unless you own a prostitute in your house who has swore to you a lifetime of sexual pleasure after you saved her life or something.

I remember less than a week ago i was alone in my apartment playing Burnout 3 trying get througn one of the "Eliminator" modes in one of the last levels(which can be a bit[COLOR=Yellow]c[/COLOR]h to beat). I wasn't sitting down, i was laying on my bed, with 3 pillows under my head in order to be able to see the T.V. After a half hour of trying i was almost done with the thing when my girlfriend came from work and layed on top of me and started kissing me in the sexiest manner you can imagine, which then led to youknowwhat. She didn't even say a word, she just grabbed the remote, turned the T.V off and i let go of the Xbox controller without even pausing, i didn't care.

If my reaction had been something like: "Get off me woman, can't you see i'm almost done with Eliminator mode?", i'd be questioning my sexuality right now.[/COLOR]

Posted by bazariah

i've never turned down sex to play a video game. allthough there was one time when i was in the middle of a streetfighter alpha 3 survival mode, and the other half at the time wanted some nooky, so i obliged while playing the game one handed :D

Posted by Fate

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR=Yellow]No you can't dude, no man can get sex anytime they want, unless you have a girlfriend in your house who has swore to you a lifetime of sexual pleasure after you saved her life or something.[/COLOR]

Fixed!

Posted by Poco

I knew when Half-Life 2 came out, some fo the goons over at Something Awful said they would turn down sex to play it. Reading through that thread made me laugh a few times.

I might, depending onn what game it is.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Fate: Fixed!

[COLOR=Yellow]Having a girlfriend is not the equivalent of having a sex slave(though i wish it were). But if you swing that way, it's cool, you know, it's all good. . . ho[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampire Slayer

If I ever even got the chance to have sex. I would not pass it up. Passing up sex for a game is really nerdy.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR=Yellow]Having a girlfriend is not the equivalent of having a sex slave(though i wish it were). But if you swing that way, it's cool, you know, it's all good. . . ho[/COLOR]

I pretty much serve as a loving wife and sex slave. I don't have anything to do, so it doesn't bother me.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]I was not of aware of your marital status. I've heard the first years of marriage are like a sex marathon, but i'm not married and i can't complain.[/COLOR]

Quoting Vampire Slayer: If I ever even got the chance to have sex. I would not pass it up. Passing up sex for a game is really nerdy.

[COLOR=Yellow]How are you gonna get some if you're high all the time bro?[/COLOR]

Posted by boomstick

A few times, the ones I remember distinctly is when I first got my hands on MGS3 and God Of War, but I made up for it.:)

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR=Yellow]I was not of aware of your marital status.[/color]

We're not married, but we live together and treat each other like we are.

I should be lame and send a pic of us to EGM for "Gamer Couples."

Fate: "Link is hot."
Me: "Link is ghey."
Fate: "I hate you!"

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Big Boss]

[COLOR=Yellow]Do that and i'll personally mail you your very own certificate of gheyness. I'll even tell the mailman to say, "Mr. Carlos? Sign here where it says I am lame".

jk[/COLOR]

Posted by Prince Shondronai

In my experiences, women have been duplicitous, lying, cheating, conniving, lazy, manipulative cowards with no regard for my feelings to the point that I don't go out of my way to meet them anymore. So you could say that I turn down sex for video games all the time, I guess.

Posted by Anti-Guy

Hmm.

Let's see , now.

I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 3, right ?

My girl, whoever that is at the time, comes over and says she'd like to take a little trip to rainbow land.

I tell her I have no idea what she's talking about.

Then she clarifies, stating that she means she wants to have sex.

Do I hit the pause button and show her my Solid Snake, or do I tranq her and continue doing battle with The End ?

Hmm. Oh, wait, hang on. Pause button.

Pause button.

Posted by Text Attraction

Ha ha, you all are a horny bunch of gamers~ I think that girls certainly should apply to this, even though they have much more control than guys do. There has been many times where my boyfriend had called me and I just didn't answer because I was playing a video game. Though it's mutual, since I've been second place to WoW a few times.

Wow, we're nerds.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

[COLOR=Yellow]How are you gonna get some if you're high all the time bro?[/COLOR]

A lot of girls get high here. Theres nothing better to do so most people sit around and get drunk or high. Since I stared getting high people talk to me. I guess they think that I'm more like them and its cool to be around me. Shame that I have to smoke weed for people to like me.

Posted by Fate

Haha, you're such a loser that you have to damage your body to have friends.

ololooololll

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

No, or at least not that I know of. I've not answered the phone or an instant message while playing a video game, though I doubt it would be anyone offering me sex anyways.

Posted by powerpuff

Would you turn it down to play an early version of Zelda:TP or play with an early verison of some next gen console?

Posted by Speedfreak

...I'd take both.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Speedfreak: ...I'd take both.

I thought orgasms and playing fresh next-gen consoles were the same thing. :|

Quoted post: Would you turn it down to play an early version of Zelda:TP or play with an early verison of some next gen console?

Yes.

Posted by Tolanya

No, but on the other hand I've never been offered sex. And I might turn down sex for games. There are a few factors you have to consider. Like the game, and the person offering the sex.

Posted by project101

What person in there right mind would turn donw some sweet spread leg pie cuz of a freaking video game

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Fate: Haha, you're such a loser that you have to damage your body to have friends.

ololooololll

[COLOR=Yellow]Haha, it's funny cuz it's mean and cruel but true.[/COLOR]

Posted by Fate

Thus, the burn. :D

Posted by MetalVox~55

never had the opportunity.

Posted by Klarth

I may have turned it down for VGC in the past.

Is that worse?

Posted by The Dark Harmonixer

I haven't had the opportunity to,but I sure would :D har har.

Posted by Sable Wind

Hm, as of now... yes, I would turn down sex for video games. :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

If I had ever passed up sex for games, I would have killed myself after i realized what i did. However, the question isnt too important in this forum, since most of the members are like 13, and even a good deal of the older ones havent had ANY chance to have sex, much less a chance to pass ti up for games.

Quoting Klarth: I may have turned it down for VGC in the past.

Is that worse?

infinitely.:(

[quote=Smartest man in the universe]so i obliged while playing the game one handed

You are my new personal ***. I shall devote the rest of my life to serving you. All hail Lord Baz the Great.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Possibly if I were playing Baldur's Gate.

Posted by Ant

I Lol'd.

To answer the question of the thread however. No, no I would not.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I'm sure there's been an occasion where I've made an excuse to to go to a girlfriend's house (and hence, the secks) because I've just got a new game, and am hooked on it. I can't recall anything specific now, though.

Also, HOW OLD IS THIS THREAD JEEEZ

Posted by JonMB

My ex and I used to have sex while playing video games. That's the best of both worlds, haha.

But usually after 5 minutes of playing, we'd stop and go into the bedroom. Mario Party = good sex game.

I didn't know BB and Fate lived together. Cool beans.

Posted by Fate

During pause screens of RE4.

Posted by Linko_16

Assuming this is, like, if/when I get married and not just some random girl walking into my room to make the offer, I'd probably comply just because I'm an accomodating person. That's what the pause button is for, right?

The only time I'd want to have sex is when I'm in Big Boss's position, where it's with the one girl I'm commited to, who I can have sex with more or less whenever we want; however, I can also play a videogame anytime I want. The difference is that my girlfriend/wife is asking for sex and I'm happy to make her happy, whereas my console isn't going to complain that I'm ignoring it.

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting Linko_16: whereas my console isn't going to complain that I'm ignoring it.

My N64 watches me as I sleep. It'll kill me one night...
"I'm just collecting dust over here! HELLO!? *beats with controller*"

I'm not a serious fan of sex myself, and if i'm busy with a game I like, then you best sit idley by or make chit-chat about the game or I may throw the controller at you.

Posted by JonMB

Quoting Azure Wolf: I'm not a serious fan of sex myself

You are teh crazy.

Quoted post: That's what the pause button is for, right?

SUPA intense online match, ranked too. You cannot pause, and if you lose, you go down a rank after spending hours just to get it. WHAT DO YOU DO?

Quoted post: You are teh crazy.

she is teh girl, I believe.

Posted by Zeta

I'd probably turn it down. I'm not the kind of guy that's like 'have sex whenever possible'. I want to wait until I meet that special someone. And if I never meet that special someone, well, sucks to be me.

Posted by JonMB

Quoting Vampiro: SUPA intense online match, ranked too. You cannot pause, and if you lose, you go down a rank after spending hours just to get it. WHAT DO YOU DO?
You take the sex and stop taking the number next to your gamertag so seriously.

[quote]she is teh girl, I believe.

She is teh crazy girl.

Quoted post: You take the sex and stop taking the number next to your gamertag so seriously.

Pff, those are achievement points. No one cares about those.

Posted by JonMB

Eh? Then why did you ask the question? =P

Quoted post: Eh? Then why did you ask the question? =P

Because I was talking about a rank, you know, the thing you can gain or lose in specific games? Not achievements. Two different things.

Posted by JonMB

I was referring to your rank in Halo 2. Either way, it's still a number/status in a video game, which was my point.

Yeah, I was being facetious in the first place. So eh.

Posted by JonMB

Oh. Well in that case, if I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

Please?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro: SUPA intense online match, ranked too. You cannot pause, and if you lose, you go down a rank after spending hours just to get it. WHAT DO YOU DO?

Not a huge fan of such games, but I do know that you can quite one easily enough once the danger passes... finish the game, then sex.

Posted by JonMB

This depends on your partner too.

If your partner knows you've worked hard at achieving something (even if it's just a video game) then it would be correct for them to just wait a few minutes to finish and then **** you.

Respect creates better orgasms. This is an ancient kama sutra secret.

Posted by Demonblade

if i cant hit the pause but, i can handle going down a rank. Its been quite a while since ive been that obsessed with a video game that i just couldnt stop playing it, even then ive never turned down an opportunity for sex.

Posted by Anethemo Rex

Quoting SomebodyRandom: WTF Mate? I can get Sex Anytime I want to but I sure as hell rather have sex over Video Games. Even if my Penis is Bleeding because I used it too much. You got some issues.. Anyone who turns down sex for video Games has issues. Lets lock this post I don't to think about it anymore..

I'm Samuel L Jackson B*tches...

hahahahaha

i have only once.b/c i just picked up san andres for ps2 and my chick wanted to hop in da sack, but itold her no.but we ended up gettin down later anyway.

Posted by Azusa

Anyone that would ever turn down sex for video games should never be allowed to have sex again...ever.

Posted by Fate

Sometimes you're just in the mood to do something else and if you were interrupted it would seem fake and uninteresting. Think of it this way: Did I ask for my boyfriend to pause the game, or did he pause it himself to come to me on his own? It's not that unbelievable to turn down sex.

Posted by Sk2k52

Me n my girly are very much in love so no matter what I never turn her down unless I really cant :D

Though I've turned sex with a friend of mine like a year ago cuz I was the moral kind of person back then, I regret it to this day xD

Quoted post: Sometimes you're just in the mood to do something else and if you were interrupted it would seem fake and uninteresting. Think of it this way: Did I ask for my boyfriend to pause the game, or did he pause it himself to come to me on his own? It's not that unbelievable to turn down sex.

This is all quite true. Everyone here makes it seem like your a complete idiot to turn down sex, when really, it's just sex. I personally don't always want it, I'd sometimes rather do something else =/

Posted by JonMB

Yeah, that's true. There were some days where I'd want to have sex all day, and then other days where I didn't want to at all.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The only time I can honestly say that I dont feel the urge to have sex to at least some degree is right after I've had sex.:/

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Pffsht. Men.

Quoted post: The only time I can honestly say that I dont feel the urge to have sex to at least some degree is right after I've had sex.:/

I haven't had the urge for two weeks :cookie:

Posted by Lord of Spam

Either you're trying to say that you've been having sex for the last two weeks, or you just honestly havent had it occur to you that you wouldnt mind some naughtiness.

Either way, you're full of shite:cookie:

Quoted post: Either you're trying to say that you've been having sex for the last two weeks, or you just honestly havent had it occur to you that you wouldnt mind some naughtiness.

I obviously "wouldnt mind some naughtiness", but I don't have the ZOMG URGE!!! to. There's a difference.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Well, i didnt mean urge to the point of MUST HAVE SEX NOW. As long as its viewed positively, some degree of deisre can be infered, so unless you actively DONT want it, its still there, however minor it might be.

Quoted post: Well, i didnt mean urge to the point of MUST HAVE SEX NOW. As long as its viewed positively, some degree of deisre can be infered, so unless you actively DONT want it, its still there, however minor it might be.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=urge

I don't have the urge to have sex right now.

Posted by Pit

I turned some down yesterday. The mrs. stormed out of the room so I ran back going "jk, jk"

Never beat sigma though :-\

Posted by Aesthetic

I would not turn down sex for video games. Although I may not be in the mood at first, I could easily be turned on just by seeing that my other half wants me. But that's just me.

Posted by Sk2k52

Quoting Pit: I turned some down yesterday. The mrs. stormed out of the room so I ran back going "jk, jk"

Never beat sigma though :-\

xD!!!

Quoting Aesthetic: I would not turn down sex for video games. Although I may not be in the mood at first, I could easily be turned on just by seeing that my other half wants me. But that's just me.

Same here =3 but the reason I wouldnt down sex for video games goes deeper than jsut wanting to get some xD :D

Posted by Shade

Is it because you're a lonely, lonely man?

Posted by Pit

Quoting Sk2k52: xD!!!

It's not funny. I never beat X3.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Pit: It's not funny. I never beat X3.

HA! So I have accomplished something you haven't!

Posted by Pit

Quoting Zeta: HA! So I have accomplished something you haven't!

No, I happened not to beat it sunday. :-\

Posted by Fate

Quoting Aesthetic: I would not turn down sex for video games. Although I may not be in the mood at first, I could easily be turned on just by seeing that my other half wants me. But that's just me.

That's a nice way to look at it. But I guess after so many years of being with your partner and having so much sex, it goes beyond the "I love you sex" and it just turns into "****ing." Do I really want to **** when I'm playing Shadow of the Colossus? "Not right now, Hon. Besides, I'm playing GRAW after this." Not saying ****ing is bad, but I think you get my drift.

It's the difference between a visiting a remote, tropical island for the first time and going to Disney World for the eighth. Either way, it's still fun when you get there, but you're less inclined to want to visit Disney World when you can do better things at home.

Posted by Aesthetic

I see what you guys are saying, I just doubt I'd have that problem, as I'm not much of a gamer in the first place. The only thing I'd have to worry is him wanting to play games instead, and since I highly doubt I'd ask him to get off his game just to '****', I'd hope that he would press pause.

Posted by JonMB

Indeed, after having sex every day for years, it does start to lose its magic and amazement. But even still, a smart couple should try hard to keep the fire burning, but you can't just expect it to keep going by itself like it does when a relationship is new.

Quoted post: But even still, a smart couple should try hard to keep the fire burning, but you can't just expect it to keep going by itself like it does when a relationship is new.

You can keep it burning by doing other things that don't involve sex.

Posted by JonMB

Really? :cookie:

Ya rly

But you made it sound like sex was the most important thing in a relationship and without that you're DOOOOMED!

Posted by JonMB

Well, this topic is about sex. But no, sex is not the most important thing, of course.

Posted by Sadinymph

Quoting Vampiro: But you made it sound like sex was the most important thing in a relationship and without that you're DOOOOMED!

Although sex may not be the most important thing in the relationship, you can tell whether the relationship is healthy by whether or not the sex is healthy. Take, for example - even if both people in the relationship have a low libido - even if they aren't having sex that often, the sex should be the best that they can have because communication is the most important thing in a relationship; and it also helps in the sex department. Sex is a vital part of a relationship.

Quoted post: Sex is a vital part of a relationship.

Yeah I know. I remember an older thread where I said exactly that. But my point stands.

Posted by JonMB

What was your point, exactly?

Quoted post: But you made it sound like sex was the most important thing in a relationship and without that you're DOOOOMED!

^

Posted by JonMB

That's only how you read it. Someone else could read the same thing and get a totally different impression.

If you actually read what I say without adding in any emotion, nowhere do I say that a sexless relationship is doomed.

... yeah, I know. It was exaggeration.

Posted by JonMB

Fair enough. :D

Posted by Sasuke76

you fricking tard! hell no

Posted by Hero'sCrest

Is this even a question? I mean seriously..

Sex > Video game

Dumb asz question...

Posted by Cruxis

YES. *** YES.

I have turned down sex for video games so many times, that it has become the story of my life.

-----------

11th grade, highschool

Jessica Salyers: Resedent evil 4 had just came out and well.....Her girly parts (although very nice:)) did not seem to look as apelling to a deprived RE fan (Like me) as a new mess of Bloody gore and zombie/like Creatures and mutants. Rest a sure We had sex lots of times after.

11th grade, highschool.

Megan Belcher: Turned done sex once with this babe, after realizing she wanted to do it at a super bowl party.....Devil may cry 3 had just came out and I managed to rent a copy.

12th grade, highschool.

Megan Mullins ( a Nymfo): Turned down sex multiple times due to Halo 2 tournaments and the last time over Elder scrolls 3 morrowind.

Jolette (I forget her last name): Turned down sex with her almost 50 times.....she was ugly and I used videogames as a excuse to explain why a strait guy was willing to give up unconditional, free sex.

Eliza Deel: Only two or three times (I loved sex with her), I think everyone of those times it was over me heading over to my friends house to play Battlefield 1942 on his lan.

Savana Neece: Never had Sex with her. The one night she decided to give herself to me, I wouldn't come over because I was tired. I was tired because I had stayed up for two days strait playing Tales of Symphonia.

Tiffany Yates (My last & girl friend of 1 1/2 years): Although obviously we had sex hundreds of time (I have ADHD, so I have a huge sex drive), but I bet that we could have had sex plenty more times if I hadn't been replaying my PS1 final fantasy's and most my GBA titles.

Now, I'm single but I am sure that when ever the next comes around, Video games will get in the way........unless she likes em too:).

See the best thing about the Gamer/Gamer relationship is, you automatically double your Videogame library. what is her's is yours and what is your's is hers.
:-D

Posted by Klarth

...You're gonna need a LOT of therapy.

Yeah, like a month ago. I was in the middle of a boss battle against Alma in Ninja Gaiden. Didn't want to pause it because I was trying to get through the game without being hit. Didn't want to **** that up. *shrugs*

Posted by XeroPercent

I certainly havn't, however, anyone who plays W.o.W., Evercrack, U.O., ect. has effectively turned down any chance of sex for the rest of their life.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting XeroPercent: I certainly havn't, however, anyone who plays W.o.W., Evercrack, U.O., ect. has effectively turned down any chance of sex for the rest of their life.

Hah! Seeing as how I've had my dick sucked while playing, you are so, so wrong there.

And no, I've never given up sex for games. ;)

Posted by XeroPercent

Quoting Sapphire Rose: Hah! Seeing as how I've had my dick sucked while playing, you are so, so wrong there.

And no, I've never given up sex for games. ;)

That's an outright lie and you know it. :D

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Actually, it's not. Go to enough raves, parties, and clubs... and you can find just about anyone. ;)

Posted by XeroPercent

heh, I guess you're right.

Posted by Pit

Try beating Soma Cruz while getting some head, now that's hard.

Seriously.

Edit: I lost.

Posted by Random

LOL I never thought about having sex or even getting head while playing a game. I'll have to try that sometime...

Thanks Pit :-D

Posted by XeroPercent

I would be carefull trying that, asking a woman to give you head while you play video games usually will result in one less women who will talk to you. :D

Quoted post: I would be carefull trying that, asking a woman to give you head while you play video games usually will result in one less women who will talk to you.

That's why you don't ask any random girl :cookie:

Posted by XeroPercent

Quoting Vampiro: That's why you don't ask any random girl :cookie:

But that's the only kind of girl I have sex with. My itchy crotch is proof of this...

Posted by Fate

I feel rude if I turn it down, actually. :(

Posted by Linko_16

You'd never be rude to me, would you, Fate? :(