What do you think is the best Dreamcast game

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I bought a Dreamcast when it first came out. Then some time later I sold it away because I need some PS2 game. I bought another one a few months ago and I got Jet Grind Radio and Blue Stinger. I sold Blue Stinger once I found out is sucke and got Fur Fighters and Carrier. Carrier didn't work so I dont really have anything to play since I beat Jet Grind Radio. I was wondering what some really good Dreamcast games are. I have played and beaten Grandia II Resident Evil:VC Sonic 1 and 2. So dont talk about them please.

Posted by KoH

Despite what my friends call me, I am very much in love with the Dreamcast. That's a confession.

But anyway... back to the subject. You might want to check out these:

Echo: the Dolphin - Pretty fun game if you have the aquatic curiosity.

Toy Commander - One of the best games for dreamcast. It's fun and has got great replay value. This is probably my favorite game of them all.

Incoming - Another good game, but not as fun as TC due to the fact that you have to fly life-size planes. :(

Again, get Toy Commander. Best game out there, I think.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I guess if I can find it I'll get Toy Commander. Yesterday I picked up Space Channel Five for 4 dollars. I finally found a store that has a few Dreamcast games.

Posted by MGamer

Get Evolution its a pretty solid turn based role playing game. It was the first role playing game for the dreamcast and its one of the best. If you like sports get World Series Baseball 2k2 its pretty good.